The Student Room Group

Issue with Student Finance - someone help please!

Basically, I just submitted my application (late I know but I had lots of problems with it that I FINALLY got sorted!) and when submitting my bank details, it asked for a "Building society roll number". I read somewhere that this was the same as your debit card number so I just submitted that but then realised it was wrong, and now it's too late to change it. Will this affect my application? What do I do?
Original post by LittleMissCurious
Basically, I just submitted my application (late I know but I had lots of problems with it that I FINALLY got sorted!) and when submitting my bank details, it asked for a "Building society roll number". I read somewhere that this was the same as your debit card number so I just submitted that but then realised it was wrong, and now it's too late to change it. Will this affect my application? What do I do?

You do what anybody with any degree of common sense would do.

YOU RING THEM.

Who do you think is better able to help you, somebody who works for the company you're dealing with or a bunch of random students online?
Original post by officelinebacker
You do what anybody with any degree of common sense would do.

YOU RING THEM.

Who do you think is better able to help you, somebody who works for the company you're dealing with or a bunch of random students online?

Don't worry, sorted it out - realised you could edit it! So is the building society roll number nothing to do with your card number? Do I leave it blank?
Also, does anyone know roughly how long Student Finance take to process your application and send you the money?
Reply 4
Not all banks (it might be a building society thing?) have roll numbers.

Quick Reply

Latest