The Student Room Group

Getting too much attention from men, hate leaving my house?

I always dress modest btw :/ even when im wearing a long coat and trousers I still get attention -_- Everyday, I get asked for my number.. And when I say no, they don't take no for an answer. They're like, I promise you i'm not a jerk, I just wanna get to know you, you're so beautiful :/

I always get cars coming up at the side of the road when i'm walking, even from and to school (the only times when i go out nowadays cause of a levels) guys keep asking me for 2 minutes of my time -_- say i'm goodlooking

even in the supermarket, when i go into hand my cv, some dude in the line tried getting my number asking if he could take me out of a date

when im going to boots, to buy medicine for my mum, guys will pop up out of nowhere and try talk to me

when im walking in the treaty centre, sales people tell me i look good

guys will ask for random hugs.. and one guy randomly kissed my hand and cheek :/

it's only when im at school.. i don't get attention unless you count the little year 8 boy who follows me around the playground whenever he sees me -_-

Scroll to see replies

Life's so hard being beautiful *cries*
It seems to me that you enjoy it too.
Reply 3
I doubt people on a student forum can help you with your predicament...

Also you remind me of Samantha Brick...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by showpeace
I always dress modest btw :/ even when im wearing a long coat and trousers I still get attention -_- Everyday, I get asked for my number.. And when I say no, they don't take no for an answer. They're like, I promise you i'm not a jerk, I just wanna get to know you, you're so beautiful :/

I always get cars coming up at the side of the road when i'm walking, even from and to school (the only times when i go out nowadays cause of a levels) guys keep asking me for 2 minutes of my time -_- say i'm goodlooking

even in the supermarket, when i go into hand my cv, some dude in the line tried getting my number asking if he could take me out of a date

when im going to boots, to buy medicine for my mum, guys will pop up out of nowhere and try talk to me

guys will ask for random hugs.. and one guy randomly kissed my hand and cheek :/

it's only when im at school.. i don't get attention unless you count the little year 8 boy who follows me around the playground whenever he sees me -_-

Must look like a hooker.
Reply 5

LOL :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
It seems to me that you enjoy it too.

Honestly, when I was around 15, it was fun.. now that it happens everyday is getting monotonous
Reply 7
Honestly, when I was around 15, it was fun.. now that it happens everyday is getting monotonous

Honestly, you must be so fit for those kind of occurrences to be happening.

Or, your town is full of weirdos.
Reply 8
Why do you think it is? You're saying it's not the way you dress or come across?

Then seriously you would have to be very stunning for this to be happening.
Reply 9
Original post by rhstar
Why do you think it is? You're saying it's not the way you dress or come across?

Then seriously you would have to be very stunning for this to be happening.

I don't know.. I don't even look at guys when i'm walking.. I look at the trees or the floor.. tbh I thought this happened to most girls when they're around walking. I don't think i'm utterly stunning, I think i look okay.
I smell lies. I know someone who looks like Barbie but prettier and natural and she gets attention sure but not as much attention as that.
Reply 11
I don't know.. I don't even look at guys when i'm walking.. I look at the trees or the floor.. tbh I thought this happened to most girls when they're around walking. I don't think i'm utterly stunning, I think i look okay.

The only way this can be solved is by the uploading of pics.
Reply 12
Original post by tehforum
The only way this can be solved is by the uploading of pics.

i don't want anyone i know to recognise me
i don't want anyone i know to recognise me

Send it through a pm then
Reply 14
Op i get the same thing, especially when im at work which confuses the hell out of me as my uniform is just a black shirt and black trousers, nothing revealing at all!

Just say you have a bf and he doesnt like you meeting other guys or give them false numbers, thats the only successful way of dealing with those rude enough not to take no for an answer.
cover yourself in 2cm of fake tan, shave all your hair off, get a nose piercing and wear an eyepatch.

if you genuinely didn't like male attention you wouldn't care.
Reply 16
Original post by Nutella:3
Send it through a pm then

what if u post it on this thread for everyone to see ;p
Reply 17
Original post by tehforum
Honestly, you must be so fit for those kind of occurrences to be happening.

Or, your town is full of weirdos.

LOL! :biggrin:
pics or gtfo
Reply 19
Original post by kunoichi
Op i get the same thing, especially when im at work which confuses the hell out of me as my uniform is just a black shirt and black trousers, nothing revealing at all!

Just say you have a bf and he doesnt like you meeting other guys or give them false numbers, thats the only successful way of dealing with those rude enough not to take no for an answer.

finally someone who understands, and yeah i try those, but sometimes they still can be very persistent ! i've been single for a year now, i'm tired of guys who just go for the looks but don't look any deeper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending