The Student Room Group

January Exam Revision - Advice

Hey Everyone,

Hope all is well. Christmas soon!

I have 3 exams in January. I have one chemistry (F334) , One Biology (6BIO4) and One Maths one (C3). My aim is 90% in C3 and Chemistry.

1.)I've been getting A's in C3 past papers so that should be 90% with practise.

2.) Chemistry I know most the content pretty well so just need to revise and do past papers. Getting around a C now.

3.) Biology I have to finish learning, revise and do past papers. I've been getting a C in the papers

I've made a revision plan of 12 Hours a day. A C3 paper a day and 5.5 hours for Biology and Chemistry. Should this be enough to get the grades I want...

-Thanksss:colondollar:
Reply 1
Only 12 hours a day? I do 24 hours minimum, but each to their own I guess.
Reply 2
Lol i have not even started for AS bio, chem and geog...do i still have time btw?????????????
Reply 3
Original post by thelion0
Hey Everyone,

Hope all is well. Christmas soon!

I have 3 exams in January. I have one chemistry (F334) , One Biology (6BIO4) and One Maths one (C3). My aim is 90% in C3 and Chemistry.

1.)I've been getting A's in C3 past papers so that should be 90% with practise.

2.) Chemistry I know most the content pretty well so just need to revise and do past papers. Getting around a C now.

3.) Biology I have to finish learning, revise and do past papers. I've been getting a C in the papers

I've made a revision plan of 12 Hours a day. A C3 paper a day and 5.5 hours for Biology and Chemistry. Should this be enough to get the grades I want...

-Thanksss:colondollar:

I really wouldn't do 12 hours a day. It is far too much and you will just get really tired and stressed, you need to balance revision and relaxation. Aim for about 6/7 hours a day. Chemistry is all about applying knowledge so do lots of past papers. Biology is a lot about learning the content and doing past papers. C3 you will be fine with if you're getting A's now. Good luck and have a nice Christmas (without too much revision). Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending