The Student Room Group

Best bars and clubs in Nottingham city centre?

Hello I'm new here so sorry if this is in the wrong category.. I'm turning 18 on the 22nd of December (this upcoming Saturday) and I was wondering which were the best bars and clubs in Nottingham? Also how are the bouncers because I've been told in places such as Forum and Rock City they aren't very nice.. Also, any free bars and clubs, and how much is it normally to get into certain clubs? Thank you!!
Check out Coco Tangs for cocktails, or Baa Baa :smile:
Best cocktail bar is Brass Monkey. It's more expensive than some of the others but the drinks really are worth it.

Sent from my GT-N7000
Rock City is awesome if you like that kind of music and I've never had trouble with any bouncers there.
Stay clear of Oceana and Ocean. Unless you're seriously hammered.
Reply 5
Weird, I'm going out in Nottingham on Saturday night and was literally just wondering about where to go when I saw this thread.

Rock City is rock and metal night on Saturdays so it depends what you're into. Normally Rescue Rooms and Cookie Club are the best clubs IMO. Tantra is ok for chilling out in. Ocean and Oceana and Gatecrasher etc are chavtastic.

Places like the Orange Tree and the Canal House are cool. Spanky van Dykes I quite like. The Approach is ok. Go to the lace market for Pitcher and Piano, Cock and Hoop, that kind of thing, depends what you want.
The Canal house is awesome! There's a canal INSIDE :h:

Quick Reply

Latest