The Student Room Group

Does this make me a horrible person?

I'm in year 13 and I don't really want a relationship right now, but I love to sleep with women. I go to summer schools, lectures, masterclasses etc. where I can meet them, and then I get into contact with them (if I can see they're attracted to me) and at some point ask to meet up and sleep with them. However, afterwards I try to break contact with them (very easy as they come from all over London) after having sex. Sometimes this hurts them because I gather that most are looking for a relationship (most of the ones I've slept with anyway). Should I keep on doing this? Does this make me a bad person? I'm talking to a girl right now and I want to sleep with her, but I know she wants a relationship. But I just want to be inside her. What to do?
Be honest, and probably get over yourself and don't do it, as you will hurt her unnecessarily.

Don't hurt people unnecessarily - karma will get you back eventually.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in year 13 and I don't really want a relationship right now, but I love to sleep with women. I go to summer schools, lectures, masterclasses etc. where I can meet them, and then I get into contact with them (if I can see they're attracted to me) and at some point ask to meet up and sleep with them. However, afterwards I try to break contact with them (very easy as they come from all over London) after having sex. Sometimes this hurts them because I gather that most are looking for a relationship (most of the ones I've slept with anyway). Should I keep on doing this? Does this make me a bad person? I'm talking to a girl right now and I want to sleep with her, but I know she wants a relationship. But I just want to be inside her. What to do?

Why are you posting this here, it is clear you want to sleep with her and knowing you, you will sweet talk her until she gives in, one day karma will bite you.
Reply 3
Original post by Journeyzap
Be honest, and probably get over yourself and don't do it, as you will hurt her unnecessarily.

Don't hurt people unnecessarily - karma will get you back eventually.

It would help if karma existed.
Reply 4
just be honest and tell them you want casual.

dont bother hurting them and let them think there gonna get a relationship out of it, becuase quite frankly it will come back and bite you on the arse...
There's nothing wrong with wanting casual but there's deffo something wrong with leading girls on so it's just about looking for girls who appear to have the same interests as you :yy:
So basically you're asking if it's ok that you use women for your own gain with little or no regard for their feelings?
Yeah, perfectly fine :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations on being a teenage male.

In other news: yes.
Reply 8
If they wanted a relationship they shouldn't give it up so quickly. They should wait until you were exclusive first and then slept with you.

No, it doesn't make you a horrible person imo.
Original post by 2ndClass
If they wanted a relationship they shouldn't give it up so quickly. They should wait until you were exclusive first and then slept with you.

No, it doesn't make you a horrible person imo.

Are you serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by question&answer
Are you serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely. He didn't force himself on them. Sex is a pretty serious thing, if they wanted a relationship they should've made him wait until they were boyfriend/girlfriend and then had sex. Don't complain when you know you're a casual thing and the OP starts ignoring you. Have some self worth.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by 2ndClass
Absolutely. He didn't force himself on them. Sex is a pretty serious thing, if they wanted a relationship they should've made him wait until they were boyfriend/girlfriend and then had sex. Don't complain when you know it's a casual thing and the OP starts ignoring you. Have some more self worth.

No, I see your point.
Clearly both parties here weren't in this for love etc, so arguably both of them are terrible people. At the same time, the OP can't be surprised when the girl gets all upset, just like she can't be surprised when the OP sods off never to be seen again.
Why is it up to the girl to make him wait though? Self control, anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest