The Student Room Group

GUYS/GIRLS - What do you think - DOES SHE LIKE HIM?

if a girl you met 1 week ago rested her head on your shoulder while watching a movie, what impression would you get? does she like him? it was not on a date there were other people there.

is it wrong of her to do this if she doesn't like him?
Reply 1
I get the impression her head needed a rest.
No she doesn't like him. She just feels comfortable doing something like that.

And no it isn't wrong, unless someone has been putting secret tax on head resting ....
Reply 2
does she fancy me? guys? girls? we're going out next week should i make a move?
she *could* fancy you or just be wanting attention like most girls as most girls are attention whores.
Reply 4
bump
Reply 5
more opinions please
She's probably feels comfortable around you to rest her head on your shoulder. You can't read too much into it. It certainly doesn't mean wedding bells!

However, that said, she probably does like you, but this alone is not enough information to go on. Girls, typically, don't give too much away if they like someone, or at least that's what I've found from experience. But, they do drop plenty of signs, which, if you're smart enough, you can often pick up - these include things like lingering eye contact, the way she smiles at you, light body contact, flirting, cheeky banter, trying to wind you up etc. The fact that you're going out suggests there is something there. If you do want to make a move and show her you're interested, just don't be brash about it, i.e. don't try to stick you're tongue down her throat within the first few moments of the date! Just take it easy, flirt a bit more, see what her response is, try some body contact (hugs, holding hands etc) and again see how she reacts to it! You should be able to tell by then!
Reply 7
Jesus you sound jittery.

She was probably just getting comfortable, yes I guess she could've been using it as an invite to put your arm around her, but most people enjoy being comfortable, could've just been that after all.

Also, why did this go from being "Do you think she likes him?" to "Do you think she fancies me?" If you were trying to hide the fact its you you're talking about, I'm not sure if you've noticed but the cat is out of the metaphorical bag.
Reply 8
Original post by DH-Biker
Jesus you sound jittery.

She was probably just getting comfortable, yes I guess she could've been using it as an invite to put your arm around her, but most people enjoy being comfortable, could've just been that after all.

Also, why did this go from being "Do you think she likes him?" to "Do you think she fancies me?" If you were trying to hide the fact its you you're talking about, I'm not sure if you've noticed but the cat is out of the metaphorical bag.

thanks but what do you mean buy jittery?
Reply 9
you could slowly be becoming her gay bff
What kind of movie was it? If it was the boring bit in Avengers then no she doesn't like 'him'. If it was the bit in the ring shop in Love, Actually then she likes 'him'.
Probably. But please don't let it be that this was in a cinema and she was leaning back in the seat and her head LIGHTLY rested on 'his' shoulder.
It's dark in cinema screens, she probably just thought it was the head rest.
And no, it's not wrong of her, don't be stupid. You clearly didn't mind did you?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending