The Student Room Group

Ass or breasts?

Poll

Ass or boobs?

From my interactions with girls/women IRL and from some of the posts on TSR, it seems that (arguably) most girls believe men think breast size/shape is far more important than the ass. In fact, some girls think men only want big boobs and don't care at all if the girl's ass is flat.

Now, I know that guys are different in their preference of breasts and bum. But I think a lot of girls really underestimate the number of guys that appreciate a nice ass. And hence, I am really surprised at the insecurity that girls with small breasts or with flat chests have. They underestimate the number of guys that don't care much about about the size of their boobs.

Of course, ideally, we straight men would have a woman with (what we individually deem as) nice breasts and with a nice ass. But I'm sure men do have a preference between ass and tits.

So to get a gauge of TSR's heterosexual men's views on women's bodies regarding ass and tits, can you men please vote who you find more attractive between a woman that had:

(a) nice face, hair, nice overall body figure, nice legs, nice breasts but a flat ass

(b) nice face, hair, nice overall body figure, nice legs, nice ass but a flat chest

Of course, everyone's entitled to have their own preferences. But I'd be shocked if a large majority of men preferred an ass that could be used as an ironing board over a flat chest.

Lesbians and bi-sexual women are also free to vote.

For more insight into my own opinion on this matter and some videos that includes examples of flat asses and nice asses, look at my spoiler.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

were them videos really necessary?
Reply 2
Last girl I had a thing for had no boobs or ass, and my last girlfriend had both so :dontknow:.
Though if I really had to choose, I'd probably pick boobs.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Ass > breasts

/thread
If you had to choose between an 'ass' or 'breasts' surely the ass would win. Because 'breasts' sounds utterly non-sexual :tongue:
Reply 5
i love girls with small boobs..:colondollar:

Edit: why the hate? if you like larger boobs, be glad! One less to compete with!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
'Buttocks or breasts?' would have been more consistent.
Reply 7
lol you wrote an entire thesis to compliment the poll :lol:

I personally prefer the ass. There's nothing sexier than a girl with a nice round ass that you could bury your face in.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Breasts?

We're not in the line at KFC here, you mean boobs or titties?
Reply 9
Where's the option for indifference and preference for more meaningful traits?
I have 'dat ass' and quite a small chest. I'm happy with the way I am and my boyfriend is basically obsessed with my bum, so I've voted ass.

Boobs are great too though! Let's face it, women are just lush in general.
I don't know bro.. I just like girls.. :daydreaming:

Both are great, though probably ass slightly edges it out and wins for me :wink:
Reply 12
To be fair, women's boob sizes has never really been something I've considered in a girl, I usually respond in the same way when presented with boobs I'm legally and actively encouraged to touch. :dontknow: Then again, I glance up like a meerkat when I see a woman's bum in a shape-hugging set of trousers, which if its 'flat' I can't really tell as much.

I'm indifferent, both are great. :dance:
(edited 11 years ago)
LOOOOL those videos!!! :bootyshake:
I agreed to sleep with a girl who wasn't even attractive (5/10) but she had an amazing bum. Doubt i'd do the same with boobs.
tits>ass
Original post by 2ndClass
lol you wrote an entire thesis to compliment the poll :lol:

If he passes his viva, does OP become Dr. Boob-ass :rolleyes: ("ass" opposed to Dr. Bad-ass!)
Reply 17
Original post by Bellissima
dats where sh*t comes out though? gross..

Personally, as long as she washes her bumhole before we have sex, I am happy to stick my tongue down that hole and bury my face in dat ass.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bellissima
dats where sh*t comes out though? gross..

Love how you put a question mark as if youre not quite sure that's where it comes out from :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Be interesting to have a poll now which states how many of the guys who voted "Straight man, would prefer a flat ass over a flat chest" are virgins. I'm guessing the majority. When you've had sex doggy style you realise that ass is infinity times better than boobs.

Latest