The Student Room Group

Does your OH know your Facebook password?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I definitely wouldn't give anyone my password. I think it's really weird when couples do that. Nobody has any good reason to need to access their boyfriend or girlfriend's Facebook.
Reply 21
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
priorities..........

facebook>debit card pin number > paypal > everything

umad?

No, I just don't have any money :wink:
Reply 22
We share everything, and he knows my password for my laptop, email, uni login, my PIN etc. I know all of his passwords and PIN as well. I like it like that, I trust him not to steal from me, go through my emails etc. Don't see why he'd want to anyway. However, I did change my Facebook password recently and I won't tell him it (although he hasn't asked, but I wouldn't tell him anyway) because he has admitted on several occasions to reading my private messages between me and my ex, who I'm still friends with. He's paranoid about us still having feelings for each other. Obviously nothing is going on but I still don't want him reading my conversations with other people, it's weird.

I use his laptop all the time and have found myself with the opportunity to go through his messages, but I never have because I think I would be filled with guilt. I always resist the temptation and just log him out. I trust him.
Reply 23
I know his, he knows mine, never had an issue :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I wouldn't be comfortable with my OH knowing, just because I wouldn't want to know his so why should he need to know mine?
No but if she ever asks I'll give her a clue, its the name of my ex and the number of girls I've smashed :sexface:
I would never give my password to anyone. I don't get why people do that.
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
you're clearly too old for tsr

Im twenty two *crys*
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Im twenty two *crys*

That's not too old! I fully expect to be on here at that age. It's when you're getting into your thirties that you should be concerned ...

Original post by forgetamine
I would never give my password to anyone. I don't get why people do that.

Sometimes you want someone to log on for you and check something. Sometimes you're just curious - I find it interesting to see what someone puts as their password. Sometimes it's just a sign of trust.
Yeah he does. My ex knew all of mine too so I had to change them all when we broke up. But I trust my boyfriend, I have nothing to hide and I know his so I don't see why not.
Reply 30
No, I don't know his and he doesn't know mine. I use his computer a lot when he's at work and he always leaves himself logged in and vice versa when he's at mine and I'm at lectures, but I don't snoop and I'm pretty sure he doesn't either. To be honest, I think 99% of his messages that aren't to me are about video games so reading through them would be really boring xD I do know his work password though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending