The Student Room Group

Indecisive about uni

I have always thought I would go to uni to study midwifery. However, after college (where i studied child care) I decided to "take a year out". This actually led to 3 and I have since started a career in beauty. However, I have applied for uni starting sept 2013 (to study early years teaching as I previously had no offers when applying for midwifery the year before) and I have now received offers. I am now feeling really unsure about going. I think I would miss earning money and I'm not sure if uni was just something I wanted to do because it was what I'd always planned to do, but plans change. I don't want to let anyone down now by not going, and I would hate it if I regretted not going. I know no one can tell me what choice to make but someone may be able to offer advice? Maybe you've been in the same boat as me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest hun, I have no idea what to advice... I have changed my mind about what I want to be in life sooo many times, it's unreal. But the thing is you gotta thing of the future because jobs are now demanding degrees more than ever and it would keep increasing in the future. Just think if you are going to enjoy uni and think if uni really is for you or not... Just put your best interest in mind and weigh out both pros and cons.... Sorry if I couldn't help... Merry Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you not keep the beauty career on the side, so get your degree but still earn some money or keep up your skill?? Goodl luck get back to us! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending