The Student Room Group

What's Your Biggest Achievement In Life So Far

Up to this present moment what are your biggest achievements in life? Passing Driving Test, Getting a degree, becoming a parent? Getting your first house/flat?

Scroll to see replies

Passing my driving test is the one that has changed my life the most. It hasn't changed it a lot but now I can just get in my car and drive somewhere without having to get the bus or relying on my parents.
Reply 2
Driving test and ending sixth form. Currently nervous about A level results.
Reply 3
Well out of those, I suppose passing my driving test is the biggest achievement because it's the one that took the most effort. Haven't done much driving since though.
Reply 4
Getting into my first choice uni.

Now I'm aiming for a 1st =/
Reply 5
As a (nearly) 21-year-old who has no intention of learning to drive, I am curious why everyone so far has listed it as their biggest accomplishment. :smile:

The accomplishment of which I am proudest would probably be my A2 ICT coursework project, which at 666 pages took over my life for months, but it was totally worth the effort. Also, self-teaching the entire Electronics A-level syllabus alongside my other subjects. By others' measures though, it would probably be getting into Cambridge.
My biggest achievement so far is passing all my exams. I tried really hard and I think the work paid off. I'm now hoping to go to university, do my BSc and then my Masters :smile:
Reply 7
Designed a multi-million pound rollercoaster for a UK theme park, watched it get built in Italy and it's now in use, to be honest, it was a bit of a fluke but I'd say it's my proudest achievement.
Or being Head Girl, I was so nervous!!
Reply 8
Original post by i.am.lost
As a (nearly) 21-year-old who has no intention of learning to drive, I am curious why everyone so far has listed it as their biggest accomplishment. :smile:

Because I found it very difficult.
Reply 9
The abilityy to lick my elbow. :smile: Sure, it hurt at first but it was all worth it at the end.
Reply 10
Surviving the end of the world. :awesome:

On a serious note, academically I will say passing my AAT Exams and gaining that qualification I wanted.
On a more personal level, it's being able to play the piano and understand music notation. :smile:
Reply 11
Getting in to the uni and course that I wanted to. In a broader sense, having a group of friends who I know I'm very close to and will be for the rest of my life.
Graduating from uni! I was awful at school exams so to get a degree was pretty amazing to me! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by pandapops
Designed a multi-million pound rollercoaster for a UK theme park, watched it get built in Italy and it's now in use, to be honest, it was a bit of a fluke but I'd say it's my proudest achievement.
Or being Head Girl, I was so nervous!!

...?!

mine is probably doing well for myself, earning £££ for myself from a young age? i never really thought about it...
Saved someone's life on holiday by performing CPR. Definitely the most scariest and best moment of my life thus far.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
Saved someone's life on holiday by performing CPR. Definitely the most scariest and best moment of my life thus far.

Did you get 'you saved my life sex'?
Either passing my driving test or graduating
(Or being loved)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Completing sixth form and managing to get ABC with 50% attendance, no revision and teachers hounding me saying I'm going to fail, due to having a meltdown and battling with severe anxiety, depression, and family problems.

tbh even if I'd got UUU I'd have still said just turning up to those exams was an achievement.
getting into uni - i never thought it would happen!
Original post by tehforum
Did you get 'you saved my life sex'?

Erm no :s-smilie: because it was a 9 year old.

Also because of the reason; no just no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending