The Student Room Group

teenage problem #101

For the past few months, i've fancied a girl who i've known for years. However, we barely see each other(once a month at most). I am naturally a very confident,outgoing,loud guy but whenever I see her, I'm normally quiet, as she's always surrounded by friends, having their little conversations, which I don't want to intrude on without seeming awkward. :/ So naturally, she thinks I'm a quiet guy, and although we're not very close, we are close enough to hug whenever we see each other. Now, I have her as a Secret Santa, and I got her a bracelet...will she see that as a sign of my attraction? :/ and do you reckon she'll actually get to know me better? :s she's a sort of semi-quiet girl who's really outgoing with friends but yeah...just don't want things to be awkward between us :/
thanks in advance, im sooo confused
Reply 2
Original post by HASH1SICKUNT
For the past few months, i've fancied a girl who i've known for years. However, we barely see each other(once a month at most). I am naturally a very confident,outgoing,loud guy but whenever I see her, I'm normally quiet, as she's always surrounded by friends, having their little conversations, which I don't want to intrude on without seeming awkward. :/ So naturally, she thinks I'm a quiet guy, and although we're not very close, we are close enough to hug whenever we see each other. Now, I have her as a Secret Santa, and I got her a bracelet...will she see that as a sign of my attraction? :/ and do you reckon she'll actually get to know me better? :s she's a sort of semi-quiet girl who's really outgoing with friends but yeah...just don't want things to be awkward between us :/
thanks in advance, im sooo confused

She might see it as a sign your interested or she may just see it as a nice gift. No one on this site will know. If you want to get to know her better just make more effort to have contact with her. Surely you have her number/fb? Make more contact with her on those. If you're into her you should probably take the leap regardless of the possibility of things getting awkward.

Harsh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending