The Student Room Group

Apprenticeship/ Advice for application

Ok Here is it.

Iv got an interview/presentation thing with an Security systems engineering apprenticeship.... the application is very serious they want to know EXCATLY what i have been doing lately. Thats the problem..

First of all on there site you had to fill in a little application... and if that was good they would send your the proper application...

Ok I got fired from my shop job last month .. something happend and it lend to theft of stock by customers..it was my thought...

I wrote on the little application that i was working here

but now i have been fired i dont want to write on the proper application that i worked on it.. incase they dont accept me cause i was fired... i dont know what to do .. Should i not include that i worked here on the proper application and hope they dont have the smaller appliation with them,, or jus be honest??
Any advice?
Reply 1
You need to tell them you were fired because they will phone that shop up for a referance and its going to look even worse if you were lying about it.

Good Luck!
Yeah u need to be honest does it ask u reasons for leaving on the application form cause if not u could just right the dates you worked there and leave it at that.
Reply 3
yes it says dates for leaving!! im jus afraid if they ask them for a reference and tell them i got fired! ...:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending