The Student Room Group

Can't bring myself to revise this time around

I have 3 exams on the 12th, 16th and 17th of January. By this time I'd have made all of my revision notes but I just can't get myself to sit down and work and I've left it so late by my standards.

One of the exams is a resit that I already have a B in, could I just drop this and not do it? I don't really think I need to but I'm afraid of repurcussions from the school :/

How do I motivate myself to revise ffs :s
Reply 1
Stop asking people on TSR, log out of TSR and disconnect your internet router. Sorted. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Miracle Day
I have 3 exams on the 12th, 16th and 17th of January. By this time I'd have made all of my revision notes but I just can't get myself to sit down and work and I've left it so late by my standards.

One of the exams is a resit that I already have a B in, could I just drop this and not do it? I don't really think I need to but I'm afraid of repurcussions from the school :/

How do I motivate myself to revise ffs :s

Man up, look at me.

Then revise.

:colone:
Reply 3
Original post by \/ibhav
Stop asking people on TSR, log out of TSR and disconnect your internet router. Sorted. :smile:

I've been banned from TSR for the past week.. it doesn't work!! :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by \/ibhav

precisely ^ :smile:
good luck!!

why were you banned?
Reply 6

Go into an empty room, with no access to the internet just your text books, paper and stationary with you and don't let yourself leave until you have made complete revision notes for an exam. Repeat two times on different occasions. (Make sure on the repeats, you make notes for different exams). This should stop you from putting off revision, like I am right now. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest