The Student Room Group

Tearing down in regards to the most bromantic Christmas present

May I take this chance and this thread to thank all my 12 friends, those whom I spent the last 2 years together, and those who are the eternity of my memory..I love you soooo much.

A friend collected all the videos that she recorded during the last 2 years when we all lived together, and made them integrated with music and uploaded onto Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cBz7-VkMsE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-7uiL7NGk&feature=youtu.be

10 minutes ago, I got to know that, and having seen it, I am about to tear down now... It recalls the memory of that period where we were living together, cooking together, playing together, writing coursework together, preparing presentation together and planning journey together...

We are family. Nobody else in the UK cares me so much as what they did.

It's my 3rd Christmas in the UK. The first Christmas saw we all together, chilling at the hall and travelling in London. The second Christmas witnessed someone's leaving...And now, we are all around the world - Asia, US, UK.. and I am alone in London..

It was so lucky that I had the opportunity to spend 2 years of the most beautiful time in my life with these super guys&girls. And It is so shame that I am not able to spend longer with them...

Best wishes to all.

Scroll to see replies

crying-man.gif
Reply 2
I am really confused with the reason why people neg me as this sincere thread...

It's not the first time...I've not neg any stupid threads out here...I feel unfriendliness...
Reply 3
Original post by Londonburger
I am really confused with the reason why people neg me as this sincere thread...

It's not the first time...I've not neg any stupid threads out here...I feel unfriendliness...

Reply 4
People negging as they have probably never had true friends and great memories like you, make sure you cherish them.

Thanks for sharing, merry xmas.
Reply 5
Original post by Pikawho
People negging as they have probably never had true friends and great memories like you, make sure you cherish them.

Thanks for sharing, merry xmas.

Appreciate your kind wishes. Wish you merry Christmas too!
May I take this chance and this thread to thank all my 12 friends, those whom I spent the last 2 years together, and those who are the eternity of my memory..I love you soooo much.

A friend collected all the videos that she recorded during the last 2 years when we all lived together, and made them integrated with music and uploaded onto Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cBz7-VkMsE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-7uiL7NGk&feature=youtu.be

10 minutes ago, I got to know that, and having seen it, I am about to tear down now... It recalls the memory of that period where we were living together, cooking together, playing together, writing coursework together, preparing presentation together and planning journey together...

We are family. Nobody else in the UK cares me so much as what they did.

It's my 3rd Christmas in the UK. The first Christmas saw we all together, chilling at the hall and travelling in London. The second Christmas witnessed someone's leaving...And now, we are all around the world - Asia, US, UK.. and I am alone in London..

It was so lucky that I had the opportunity to spend 2 years of the most beautiful time in my life with these super guys&girls. And It is so shame that I am not able to spend longer with them...

Best wishes to all.

I stopped watching the second video when I heard One Direction dubbed over a bunch of guys who just seem to like lifting up each other's tops for a bit of a laugh.

Which is a bit bent and hard to explain to anybody who passes by my laptop and asks what I'm watching.
Reply 7
cool story bro. tell it again.
Reply 8
Original post by VeniViciVidi
I stopped watching the second video when I heard One Direction dubbed over a bunch of guys who just seem to like lifting up each other's tops for a bit of a laugh.

Which is a bit bent and hard to explain to anybody who passes by my laptop and asks what I'm watching.

oh hahaha, they will understand once they live with another 7 guys lol.
Reply 9
Original post by Zubes

Thanks. I was surprised that she recorded so much, and she will upload another 1-hour one in a week..
Reply 10
Never knew Asians went to Loughborough.
Good memories.. cherish them well..

and I think you're being negged cause of the One Direction song. :rofl2:
Reply 12
Original post by Thugnificent.
crying-man.gif

Loool that so goes with the whole emotional atmosphere :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Thanks. I was surprised that she recorded so much, and she will upload another 1-hour one in a week..

Aww atleast you've got all those memories to look back at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Basiji
Never knew Asians went to Loughborough.

How did you know it was at loughborough..?

Btw, there are loads asians over there.
Original post by Spontogical
Good memories.. cherish them well..

and I think you're being negged cause of the One Direction song. :rofl2:

Oh, so why people don't like that song?
Original post by Zubes

:rofl:
Original post by Maria_x
Aww atleast you've got all those memories to look back at

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it's so nice :smile: I am looking forward to seeing the one-hour version~
Cool story but what are you tearing down?
You tear up not down :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending