The Student Room Group

so tired of this kind of thing happening.

So last night I go out with my mates after returning over ferom University. The girl (girl A) I thought wanted to get with me before my ex came as well who knows my ex. My ex turns up and starts being bitchy me with. Throughout the whole night girl A is giving serious IOI, touching me up and whispering in my ear that she wishes we were alone.

Anyway my mate drives us to a maccy d's. Me and and are secretly messing about in the back. Shes got her hand down my trousers and whispering in my ear

"I can't wait for them to drop us off. You best be better then both of them combined."

I just say "You have no idea how much screaming you'll be doing tonight" sort of statements and touching her up, spanking her quietly all the normal alpha stuff.

Anyway so we get to mine and throw every hint at my mates to leave us alone but they can't catch the hint...she keeps going "they won't leave" as do I.

Anyway I pop to the toilet, come out. One of my mates appears and goes "oh were off" with her...I go to the car and she's sitting on the drivers lap full on getting off with him, I go

Me: You off with these guys then
Her: ....................................yeah.

At this point I'm fuming and just slam the car door, tell my mate to **** off, go inside and back to sleep altho in my drunkeness I text her "tsktsk you silly girl" and got a "huh? x" back to which I said "Only silly girls refuse the offer of fun, have a good xmas. night."

But anyway recently this kind if thing has been happening alot and its just getting me down and hating the fact that people are able to get away with it.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So last night I go out with my mates after returning over ferom University. The girl (girl A) I thought wanted to get with me before my ex came as well who knows my ex. My ex turns up and starts being bitchy me with. Throughout the whole night girl A is giving serious IOI, touching me up and whispering in my ear that she wishes we were alone.

Anyway my mate drives us to a maccy d's. Me and and are secretly messing about in the back. Shes got her hand down my trousers and whispering in my ear

"I can't wait for them to drop us off. You best be better then both of them combined."

I just say "You have no idea how much screaming you'll be doing tonight" sort of statements and touching her up, spanking her quietly all the normal alpha stuff.

Anyway so we get to mine and throw every hint at my mates to leave us alone but they can't catch the hint...she keeps going "they won't leave" as do I.

Anyway I pop to the toilet, come out. One of my mates appears and goes "oh were off" with her...I go to the car and she's sitting on the drivers lap full on getting off with him, I go

Me: You off with these guys then
Her: ....................................yeah.

At this point I'm fuming and just slam the car door, tell my mate to **** off, go inside and back to sleep altho in my drunkeness I text her "tsktsk you silly girl" and got a "huh? x" back to which I said "Only silly girls refuse the offer of fun, have a good xmas. night."

But anyway recently this kind if thing has been happening alot and its just getting me down and hating the fact that people are able to get away with it.

Mate, I know the feeling. Pain in the arse.
I dunno what to tell you. I just put on the 'I don't give a ****' act and hope the next guy doesn't do the same thing.
If anyone has better suggestions, let's have them!
Reply 2
That's so weird! Did you find out why she did it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My guess is that you didn't make enough effort for you too to get alone and the other guy did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending