The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
sorry i forgot to say that the password is "pastpapers"
Reply 181

I have already worked through all those papers and the questions on to Kill A Mockingbird, I need 2008 though, which is not there!

I know there is a method to get it though :tongue:!
Hmm why's the title King a Mockingbird? :confused:
Reply 183
My question was 'What is a Mockingbird, and why would someone kill one?'
boatsgoplaces
Hmm why's the title King a Mockingbird? :confused:

I'm guessing it's an abbreviation.
Reply 185
AQA GCSE English B Paper 1 (i.e. English Language Paper) Higher Tier Specification B - Question Paper or Mark Scheme anyone June 2008:
it was the one with environmental issues at school and had flood at the wedding and i, too, sing America
Reply 186
I need to try and find the june 2008 German higher tier reading writing and listening paper
KwonoBB
I have already worked through all those papers and the questions on to Kill A Mockingbird, I need 2008 though, which is not there!

I know there is a method to get it though :tongue:!

2008: The significance of the trial (or something equally similar)
or something to do with the title - Why was the title relevant to the book or something like that.

Depending on how far the threads on here go back, it might be here somewhere.
Hey, does anyone know where I can get some more of these papers? The AQA website hardly have any, I've been doing them over and over again. Or, does anyone know anymore effective ways of revising this unit. Help required pleeasee!

does anybody have or know where i can find 2008 papers for-

AQA short course ICT spec A
Edexcel IGCSE- maths, physics, chemistry, biology
Edexcel French Listning & reading
AQA spec A Eng and Eng lit

Or does anybody remember what was on them if they have already done them? i really need some help!

thanks!
Can anyone help me find past edexcel gcse history papers?

thanks
hey, i found a site for edexcel maths gcse past papers
http://www.carlgauss.co.uk/PDFs/GCSE%20Papers/IGCSE%20Papers/
but it doesnt have all of them so if anyone knows of any other sites then i would be really grateful :smile: thank youuu xx
Does anyone know where i can get AQA GCSE Biology/physics/chem papers? quite urgent as i have them next week

Thanks

Anybody? I'm getting desperate here.....
does anybody remember ANYTHING from their 2008 AQA english A papers?
i'm doing to kill a mocking bird and seamus heaney/ gillian clarke poems. and cluster 1 of the culture poems. i really need to know!
help!
xx
i have found marke schemes for IGCSE physics chem and bio for 2008, edexcel geograophy A 2008, IGCSE maths 2008, if anybody needs them. they are reeally hard to find!
x
Reply 195
Yes I would love to have the link for them. Thanks very much and rep added!
Reply 196
I need the past papers for the June 2008 OCR Twenty First Century Science Suite - Additional Science A

Here is the link:
http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse/science_twentyfirst_century_science_a_additional_science/documents.html

they have posted the mark scheme for June 2008 but not the past papers which is no help as you don't know what the question is. You might have done these papers for practice as your mock exams in school so if you got them can you please photo copy them for me , i dont care if they are scribbeled on ... any help will be appreciated (im really struggling with this qualification)

thanks very much
Reply 197
I need a maths data handling past paper, preferably edexcel, rep if found :smile:
heapatep5
does anybody remember ANYTHING from their 2008 AQA english A papers?
i'm doing to kill a mocking bird and seamus heaney/ gillian clarke poems. and cluster 1 of the culture poems. i really need to know!
help!
xx

TKAM - Significance of the trial and something about how the title is relevant or something like that.

Cluster 1 was to compare Two Scavengers to other poems - possibly on how language was used, but that's only from reading my answer back.
hey. Thank you so much lozz2601!.

and also, the links for the mark schemes for chem bio and physics edexcel IGCSE 2008 arnt working for some reason, but i can tell you how to get them.

1) CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://freeexampapers.com/Dndex.php?d=SUdDU0U=

copy and paste it.

and then scroll down to whatever subject, for example, bio. and then follow the instructions...like click on higher/foundation tier and then click on 2008 . they dont have the papers, but they have the mark scheme.

there if like EVERY SINGLE IGCSE paper/mark scheme up there....you just have to look!

Quick Reply

Latest