Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dumbgeek,

You really are dumb, the hune 08 past papers were on that website. Fool.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am sitting the Geogoraphy DME tommorow and I was wondering if anyone had a link to past papers. It is the OCR board I have revised but I realy would like to see the exam format, although the topic is completely different.
    Thanks.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for the edexcel physical education written exam- the theory one?
    It's just cause I did a practice paper and scored 107 marks out of 150 but I don't know what grade that gives me.. It wasn't on the site where I got the past paper
    Anywhooo, if you can help in any way i would be grateful. Maybe an official edexcel website for the boundaries? Believe me I've looked, but found didly squat

Thanks in advance!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Alright guys, does anyone have the June 2004 AQA French reading? or could anybody link me to a site that would have it. Its not on freeexampapers though, which i'm gutted about. Thanks . Its not for a test, i 've lost mine and it was for homework.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want the GCSE Maths Paper 2008 non-calculator from edexcel
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i am looking for the GCSE MATHS EDEXCEL Paper 2007 calculator. Thank You. would like it ASAP!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm looking for IGCSE past papers on Edexcel Chemistry (4335) and Edexcel Physics (4420). I have the June and November 2007 papers, so anything else would be a big help. Thanks.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i just tried getting both the edexcel GCSE mathematics linear-1380 paper 3 and paper 4 online, but have been told to enter a username and password, which i don't have. is anyone willing to send me the papers and mark schemes, or a username and password?

Cheers!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am doing P1a and C1b core science next week, and have done all of the past paoers on the AQA website. Has anyone got the papers and mark schemes from June 2008 and November 2008 for me to do?

Please help...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have/can get the 360 Science Biology B2 Multiple choice paper & mark scheme from June 2008? I would be really grateful
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really need WJEC Sociology Past Papers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have Edexcel maths past papers from the years:

2005-2008?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aqa B eng lang + lit past papers and any grade boundaries? Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody please find EDEXCEL GCSE FRENCH past papers thnx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snufflezs)
    Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for the edexcel physical education written exam- the theory one?
    It's just cause I did a practice paper and scored 107 marks out of 150 but I don't know what grade that gives me.. It wasn't on the site where I got the past paper
    Anywhooo, if you can help in any way i would be grateful. Maybe an official edexcel website for the boundaries? Believe me I've looked, but found didly squat

Thanks in advance!
    Hey, that is a high C or a low B
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any WJEC GCSE RE short course exam papers. I shouldn't have to pay and my teacher doesn't have any...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    i did a exam paper for practice and it was an aqa maths module 5 june 2004 paper but i don't know the grade boundaries.
    Does anyone know where to find that or what they are?
    Thanks in advance xoxo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have NCCEA ICT B Full Course G43 Higher Papers?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have AQA GCSE German Specification A mark scheme for 2005?

please post a link or tell me where it is available.
    thank you.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.students-resource.com

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 12, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.