The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sorry didn't read the post properly lol..
Module 5 was on the aqa website before because I printed off the 2007 one
I sware I could kiss you, thanks. :hubba:
Rep. is coming your way. :biggrin:
I can scan some paper 3 practice and give them to you?
Reply 44
Omg why has AQA taken off all the module 5 papers..
Liberty!!
Yup, I hate them, they are turning into Edexcel. :frown:

By the way, where did you get the avatar from?
Reply 46
Lol I hate the edexcel exam board lucky only 2 of my exams are with them
this will be probably seem really unhelpful and a useless post but i have all the paper3 from 1997 onwards but unfortunatly no scanner otherwise i would be willing to help
Reply 48
Hey
i still cannot find any of the 2005 maths higher past papers on any of the sites please someone help me!!!!
Reply 49
go to http://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/pastpapers/

just type in your school's centre number and you should be sorted
I was just doing a past maths paper and was wandering what or equivilant meant (oe).
In a vector question i put 0.5a+0.5b. In the mark scheme it said 0.5(a+b). Do you reckon i ewould have got that mark in the exam. There was one like that in the first paper. Can you remember what you put?
Reply 51
yh i put 1/2(a+b) in the non-calc. paper ...it means the same thing as 1/2 a + 1/2 b, so i can't see why both wouldn't get the marks
Reply 52
n_251
yh i put 1/2(a+b) in the non-calc. paper ...it means the same thing as 1/2 a + 1/2 b, so i can't see why both wouldn't get the marks

yh they are correct.
Hi,
Could someone please help me find GCSE Edexcel Physics papers(Higher) with mark schemes.
Thank you.
Reply 54
no point now is it?
Reply 55
Im waiting for my ict results this week and im pretty scared, my courseworks were okay-

WORD= 34/40
EXCEL= 35/40
PP= 38/40
DB= 36/40

Does anyone know what grade i have on the basis of that, before i walked into the exam?

Thanks, might put my mind to peace!
im doing my gcse's in year 11 but im in year 10 and i need a part time job...but as i couldnt write in the other threads i thought i'd write in this on. there is no point telling me to get a paper round or try babysitting cause its hard getting paper rounds and parents dont pay you half the time you babysit i need a part time job in hoddesdon or near it as i dont get pocketmoney so what should i do?
have the aqa maths spec b module 5 papers from june 2008 been released?
does anyone know where i can find edexcel french and german higher tier papers? i am looking for ones from before 2005. please help
thanks
Reply 59
I've downloaded Edexcel IGCSE question papers (2H and 3) for May and Nov 2005 from the links
here at Edexcel International...

...but can't find the papers for 2006-08. Could someone who's knowledgeable about the structure of Edexcel URLs please help with links for these papers?? (I only need papers 2H and 3). I'm sure they're bound to be there somewhere.

Many thanks!
Dave

Quick Reply

Latest