The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got the WJEC English Literature paper for January 2012 Unit 1?

If not can anybody remember anything about the Of Mice and Men questions and the Poerty section.
Hi,

my younger sister wants the o/level igcse maths specimen paper for may 2012... She says that her friends have the paper , but her friends dont tell from where they had got the paper... I personally think that its jealousy... So please could anyone give me the specimen paper please... I would like to help my sister out..

Could anyone PLEASE post it....

Its urgent.. Shes having the exams this friday...

Any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks :smile:

:smile:
Reply 1282
Original post by usycool1
AQA? If so, I think someone posted it about 2/3 pages ago :smile:

Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 1283
CAN ANYBODY SUPPLY ME WITH AQA GCSE CLASSICAL CIVILIZATION PAPERS & MS THERE IS ONLY TWO FOR THE ONES MENTIONED BELOW ON THE WEBSITE I NEED MORE!!! THANKS :smile:
Topics: Greece and Rome: Drama and Life UNIT 2H
Greece and Rome: Conflict and Carnage UNIT 3H

HIGHER PAPERS ONLY.. help is appreciated :smile: need them asap!!
AQA GCSE Biology Unit 1 (New spec) - 12th January 2012: Question Paper | Mark Scheme

AQA GCSE Chemistry Unit 1 (New spec) - 18th January 2012: Question Paper | Mark Scheme

AQA GCSE Physics Unit 1 (New spec) - 20th January 2012 Question Paper | Mark Scheme
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by QasimC
Did u find it?

Please inbox it to me! Or reply here! need asap!!!!

Hey its been uploaded onto the edexcel website go there and you should find it
Original post by Motherland
Hi,

my younger sister wants the o/level igcse maths specimen paper for may 2012... She says that her friends have the paper , but her friends dont tell from where they had got the paper... I personally think that its jealousy... So please could anyone give me the specimen paper please... I would like to help my sister out..

Could anyone PLEASE post it....

Its urgent.. Shes having the exams this friday...

Any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks :smile:

:smile:

They can be downloaded from the following link (they will be called SAMs in the link, and I hope you're talking about IGCSE MATHS (A) SPECIFICATION FROM PEARSON/EDEXCEL):
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/igcse/igcse09/maths/mathsA/Pages/default.aspx

BY THE WAY, these sample papers are the same as the May 2007 papers of Maths, so if she's done those she need not worry!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to know whether to know if anyone has the past papers for OCR 21st Century Science (biology, chemistry or physics) - the new January 2012 specification (A161- Higher), u know the one with 6 mark questions etc. It will be very useful as I got the B1 B2 B3 exam next week :frown:

Thanks!!!
Hi

Has anyone got the OCR Schools History Project January 2012 paper - Development study with Germany? Thanks
Does anybody have the GCSE OCR Modern World History B Paper 1 (International Relations with Germany) and 2 (British Depth Study) for Jan 2012 ? Thanks in advance.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Student980
Hi everyone

Can I please request GCSE Maths higher AQA UNIT 3 exam papers and answers, any exam and practise papers that you can find.

Thank you

Hi

Any luck with this. I really need those papers.
Reply 1291
Original post by zed963
I will try to get them for you by the end of the week.

May I please have any B1, C1 and P1 papers please (Foundation). All will be appreciated. Send it through a Private message if possible please.
Hi, sorry to bother you, but does anyone know where I can find the Edexcel GCSE Music 5MU03 Specimen Paper with the CD?

Edit: I've found it now, if anyone else needed it, it's here: http://freedownload.is/pdf/edexcel-gcse-in-music-2mu01-3103594.html
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1293
Original post by shibucool
AQA GCSE Biology Unit 1 (New spec) - 12th January 2012: Question Paper | Mark Scheme

AQA GCSE Chemistry Unit 1 (New spec) - 18th January 2012: Question Paper | Mark Scheme

AQA GCSE Physics Unit 1 (New spec) - 20th January 2012 Question Paper | Mark Scheme

Do you have the additional ones???? I really want it for revision cos I have my additional exams in a few weeks and have to practice papers but there aren't any of the new spec apart from the specimen ones :frown:
Hi everyone :smile:

I posed couple of times asking about past exam papers for GCSE maths aqa higher unit 3. But no one replied. I really need exam papers to practise on as I have to do my best on this last exam. Please please someone post those papers.

Thank you
is there any grade boundaries for the sample papers b2 edexcel?
Original post by Student980
Hi everyone :smile:

I posed couple of times asking about past exam papers for GCSE maths aqa higher unit 3. But no one replied. I really need exam papers to practise on as I have to do my best on this last exam. Please please someone post those papers.

Thank you

Try here: http://bland.in/AQApastpapers/index.html

There's the practice papers for the three units plus the U1 and U2 papers that were set in November 2011.

Enjoy!
Original post by kironkabir
Does anyone have GCSE OCR 21st century Biology, Physics and Chemistry Unit 1 papers in Jan 2012?

GCSE OCR 21st century Biology Jan 2012 - Question | Mark Scheme

GCSE OCR 21st century Chemistry Jan 2012 - Question | Mark Scheme

I don't have physics sorry.

Does anyone have the AQA GCSE Spanish Unit 1 and Unit 2 Question Papers and Mark scheme (if possible) of January 2012 as I have these exams in less than 2 weeks.

Also if possible does anyone have OCR 21st Century Additional Science modules B6,C6,P6 question paper. Thanks in advance!
Does anyone have any inspector calls essays?

Please I desperately need them!

I've got some English essays of my own if anyone wants? And edexel geography past papers, not available n site

Quick Reply

Latest