The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi all! :smile:

Does anyone know where I can find/happen to have the Jan 2012 markscheme for English Language AQA?
Reply 1341
CAN ANYBODY SUPPLY ME WITH AQA GCSE CLASSICAL CIVILIZATION PAPERS & MS THERE IS ONLY ONE FOR THE ONE MENTIONED BELOW ON THE WEBSITE I NEED MORE!!! THANKS

Greece and Rome: Conflict and Carnage UNIT 3H
HIGHER PAPERS ONLY.. help is appreciated need them asap!!
WJEC GCSE ENGLISH/ENGLISH LANGUAGE WRITING PAPER (UNIT 2) JANUARY 2012

Hi

Can anyone post the writing paper online please, or could you tell me the questions if you remember them?

Thanks.
Reply 1343
Original post by matty123
WJEC GCSE ENGLISH/ENGLISH LANGUAGE WRITING PAPER (UNIT 2) JANUARY 2012

Hi

Can anyone post the writing paper online please, or could you tell me the questions if you remember them?

Thanks.

I've got them here.

1. This year's Olympics will rely on volunteers helping out at the Games. Britain will attract competitors and visitors from all over the world. You decide to apply to be a volunteer. (20 marks)

2. Write a leaflet aimed at persuading young people not to smoke cigarettes. (20 marks)
Reply 1344
Bit of a random one but if anybody has access to the Biology Unit 2 (H) January 2012 examiners report I'd like to see it, thanks :smile:
Reply 1345
Desperately needing Edexcel GCSE ICT Unit 1: Living in a Digital World January 2012 Question Paper and Mark Scheme as well as the Edexcel GCSE ICT Unit 1: Living in a Digital World June 2011 Sample Assessment Material. Both are on Secure Download only on Edexcel's website.

Exam on Friday 1st June.

Thanks
-lewdude :smile:
does anyone have the question papers for
Biology Unit 1 (Old spec)
Chemistry Unit 1 (Old spec)
Physics Unit 1 (Old spec)
all from january, thank you.
Hey guys!

I'm doing GCSE EDEXCEL ICT tomorrow, the Digital World (or something like that!) paper. I have found one past paper but am unable to find many others, does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you :smile:
Hey, I need the January 2012 paper for the GCSE History Edexcel Unit 1 paper
section 4,5,6. thank you.
Original post by cybertron98
does anyone have the mark scheme for AQA geography b unit 1 January 2012 GCSE?
Thanks in advance...

Do you have the paper?
Reply 1350
Hey, would love if this could be made a sticky thread as it does contain access to most of the examination papers for people to revise and practise from :smile:.

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bzo6WRLA08BrbXcwTlpjRS1Fbk0/edit

thanks
/Jack
Does anyone have the AQA Geography Spec A papers from January 2012?
Reply 1352
I've done all of the new sample papers for the new Linear Edexcel GCSE Maths course. Anybody got any other ones?
Does anyone have the January 2012 OCR Modern world history b gcse paper 1 (international Relations) with USA 1919-1941 depth study?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1354
Original post by gooner4ever
Does anyone have the January 2012 OCR Modern world history b gcse paper 1 (international Relations) with USA 1919-1941 depth study?

I would also like this, but with the Germany depth study please.
Reply 1355
Hi,
Does anyone have the paper for January 2012 for Unit 1 History B: International Relations? And if you do aswell, could you give me the mark scheme too?
Original post by sssamra
Hi,
Does anyone have the paper for January 2012 for Unit 1 History B: International Relations? And if you do aswell, could you give me the mark scheme too?

Do you mean the OCR one? I'm also looking for it!!

Reply 1357
January 2012 for Unit 1 History B: International Relations for AQA, can someone upload it please? I really need it!!
International relations 1919-2005 with USA 1945-1975 land of freedom A917/17 January 2012 please :smile: ?? ( OCR)
Original post by tupac makaveli
International relations 1919-2005 with USA 1945-1975 land of freedom A917/17 January 2012 please :smile: ?? ( OCR)

Pretty please.. Someone on TSR must have these papers!

Quick Reply

Latest