Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssamra)
    Hi,
    Does anyone have the paper for January 2012 for Unit 1 History B: International Relations? And if you do aswell, could you give me the mark scheme too?
    Do you mean the OCR one? I'm also looking for it!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    January 2012 for Unit 1 History B: International Relations for AQA, can someone upload it please? I really need it!!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    International relations 1919-2005 with USA 1945-1975 land of freedom A917/17 January 2012 please ?? ( OCR)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tupac makaveli)
    International relations 1919-2005 with USA 1945-1975 land of freedom A917/17 January 2012 please ?? ( OCR)
    Pretty please.. Someone on TSR must have these papers!

• 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    @gooner4 ever lol I feel the same way I am so desperate for these papers as exam is on Tuesday, good luck for it btw
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tupac makaveli)
    @gooner4 ever lol I feel the same way I am so desperate for these papers as exam is on Tuesday, good luck for it btw
    Thanks u to! Let me know if you get the papers.....

• 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner4ever)
    Thanks u to! Let me know if you get the papers.....

Your welcome, yes definitely will inform you first if I manage to get them: at the moment no luck , I was hoping that maybe someone on TSR can email their teacher for the paper ??? Is it possible if you could ?... If not I will inform if I can get hold of it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have OCR history (Germany&Medicine through time) REVISION notes or any revision material!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the AQA chemistry, biology and physics unit 3H May 2012 paper?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    International relations 1919-2005 with USA 1945-1975 land of freedom A917/17 January 2012 OCR)

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE POST HERE, HONESTLY I AM BEGGING. I GUARANTEE WHOEVER POSTS WILL GET AlOT OF REPS SiNCE HIGH DEMAND. Possible if anyone could ask their teacher for it ??? Thanks to all
    ( I will continue repping the person )
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got the aqa german gcse january 2012 reading paper question paper and markscheme. need it soon!!!!!!!!1111
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have Edexcel B Geography past papers and mark schemes from Jan 2012? Thanks
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme for the WJEC Geography B 4242/04 Unit 2 Higher Tier exam from Summer 2011?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone got the Biology 1 and Physics 1 mark scheme and the examiners report on both, if so please inbox me or reply . The exams was sat in March 2012
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have advice for maths AQA re-sit? Really scared.. How do you find fractions from a graph? .. And physics exam this wednesday.. Any advice?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    can anyone give me the edexcel resistant materials may 2011 mark scheme. I can't find it anywhere.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me the OCR resistant materials, sustainable design 30th January 2012 mark scheme? Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Can someone please tell me where I can find igcse past papers for physics and biology? Having looking online I thought
    that exdel was another board and it keeps on coming with that board when I input igcse..
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are there any people/places with Edexcel GCSE past papers/mark schemes knocking around anywhere? Even unofficial mark schemes - apart from Maths, already seen those!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paramore<3)
    Are there any people/places with Edexcel GCSE past papers/mark schemes knocking around anywhere? Even unofficial mark schemes - apart from Maths, already seen those!
    I wish i'd asked this a few weeks ago i've forgotten all of my answers by now!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 12, 2014
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.