The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
kai4321
Yes, I did the January 2008 paper. Maybe it is hard so they have it low but 68% being an A* is low in my opinion.

Yeah I think it's too low. But it IS out of 45, so you don't actually have to lose TOO many marks to get 68%.
Reply 121
Looking for the 2001 paper if possible :smile: - Needed for revivison.
Reply 123
Woh,I never realised they were so low! I did the june 2008 papers as mocks last week (I'm doing the real modules in Jan) and got 37/45 in both Chemistry and Biology making it 2 A*s. Haven't got Physics back,I found it a bit harder,but looking at that mark scheme,I don't think I will get a lower grade as I thought I might!
the jan 2008 chem paper was so easy its not even funny. all answers were given in the question etc... but i did june one and got 92/100 ums so i guess that like a 34 or something? i dunno. i am guessing. well anyway.. the boundaries are quiiite low.
Reply 125
Does it tell your school if you accessed the past papers at Edexcel? I'm concerned :P
Ihategcse
the jan 2008 chem paper was so easy its not even funny. all answers were given in the question etc... but i did june one and got 92/100 ums so i guess that like a 34 or something? i dunno. i am guessing. well anyway.. the boundaries are quiiite low.

It is not easy. :rolleyes:
Reply 127
No, they don't log it to that level
Reply 128
Are there any past papers on TSR for GCSE? Can i download them? If not, where could i find some?

many thanks
Try the exam board website. Or give google a whirl
do they not sell gcse past papers?
Reply 131
www.thepaperbank.co.uk

At the moment, it is saving my life in my preparation for AS Jan exams. But, it has some GCSE papers too.
If you go to a subject-specific forum they will probably have somewhere a list of links to sites with loads of past papers on.
GCSE ict is easy.... and stupid. Im pretty sick of edexcels 'smarts' theme now. Seems almost childish to be doing these tests when im already administring and setting up servers and repairing peoples computers and networks.

However, there must be some past papers somewhere.... you might have to buy them :s
Reply 134
Hi does anyone have the AQA GCSE Spanish 2008 papers Specification A higher paper? Thanks
Heya,
I have mock exams in February and I want to get a bit of English revision done nice and early before they take place. The paper were being examined on is the November past English paper so obviously I don't want that. I was looking on the AQA website and I can't find the past paper from the June examination. I would appreciate if somebody could send or tell me the questions. My specification is AQA A and I am studying of mice and men, poetry from other cultures, and Duffy and Armitage as well as the creative writing .etc. If possible could I have the one english lit and two english language papers.

Thanks in advance. :smile:
Heya,
I have mock exams in February and I want to get a bit of English revision done nice and early before they take place. The paper were being examined on is the November past English paper so obviously I don't want that. I was looking on the AQA website and I can't find the past paper from the June examination. I would appreciate if somebody could send or tell me the questions. My specification is AQA A and I am studying of mice and men, poetry from other cultures, and Duffy and Armitage as well as the creative writing .etc. If possible could I have the one english lit and two english language papers.

Thanks in advance. :smile:
Reply 137
Hello, I'm a newbie and it's my geography mock on Monday and I was wondering if anyone had a link to the June 2008 paper or knew what was on it.
Thanks
Belgamor
Belgamor
Hello, I'm a newbie and it's my geography mock on Monday and I was wondering if anyone had a link to the June 2008 paper or knew what was on it.
Thanks
Belgamor

Desertification, global warming, floods, population graphs....I can't remember any more, though it has been a few months since I did it!

Good Luck!
Reply 139
thanks!
anyone else

Quick Reply

Latest