The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Those are A-Level papers, but thanks, I needed some of those papers :smile:
Links to any of the GCSE papers just done in 2012? AQA science, AQA DT Product Design, Edexcel Maths, Edexcel French? thanks.
Original post by Basit2010
Links to any of the GCSE papers just done in 2012? AQA science, AQA DT Product Design, Edexcel Maths, Edexcel French? thanks.

Which AQA Science papers do you need? :smile:
Links to GCSE Edexcel June 2012 Linear Maths paper? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by usycool1
Which AQA Science papers do you need? :smile:

P3, B3, c1b, b1b to be exact :smile:
Original post by Basit2010
P3, B3, c1b, b1b to be exact :smile:

C1b (C3 is later down the page, if anyone needs it). :smile: I don't have links to the others, I'm afraid :redface: Credit goes to gingerbreadman85 for posting them :smile:
May I please request the question paper & mark scheme for the edexcel June 2012 series of the citizenship exam (taken on the 16th May) and the RE exam (taken on the 15th May).
Original post by farawayfromnowhere
Links to GCSE Edexcel June 2012 Linear Maths paper? :smile:

Hi there

Here is the link to the edexcel linear maths paper for june 2012 (non calculator and Calculator) http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=38241913&highlight=edexcel gcse mathematics A linear. It should be an attached file which is at the top of the screen. You will find the two papers in higher and foundation. I hope this information helps and good luck on your results:smile:
Original post by ahussaing
Hi there

Here is the link to the edexcel linear maths paper for june 2012 (non calculator and Calculator) http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=38241913&highlight=edexcel gcse mathematics A linear. It should be an attached file which is at the top of the screen. You will find the two papers in higher and foundation. I hope this information helps and good luck on your results:smile:

You lifesaver! Thank you!! :biggrin:

anyone got question papers and mark schemes for any of these exams: GCSE AQA BUSINESS STUDIES UNIT 1 (22/05/2012), GCSE EDEXCEL ICT UNIT 1 (01/06/2012) , EDEXCEL GEOGRAPHY B UNIT 1 'HIGHER' (14/06/2012), AQA GCSE CHEMISTRY UNIT 1 NEW SPEC (15/06/2012) , AQA GCSE BIOLOGY UNIT 1 NEW SPEC (12/06/2012) AND GCSE PHYSICS UNIT 1 NEW SPEC (20/06/2012)

aswell as any grade boundaries or interesting information about them!
thanks in advance :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Does anyone have access to june 2012 aqa/ocr gcse papers and mark schemes?
Original post by Raasib21
anyone got question papers and mark schemes for any of these exams: GCSE AQA BUSINESS STUDIES UNIT 1 (22/05/2012), GCSE EDEXCEL ICT UNIT 1 (01/06/2012) , EDEXCEL GEOGRAPHY B UNIT 1 'HIGHER' (14/06/2012), AQA GCSE CHEMISTRY UNIT 1 NEW SPEC (15/06/2012) , AQA GCSE BIOLOGY UNIT 1 NEW SPEC (12/06/2012) AND GCSE PHYSICS UNIT 1 NEW SPEC (20/06/2012)

aswell as any grade boundaries or interesting information about them!
thanks in advance :biggrin:

This link has the geography unit 1 mark scheme.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=165888&d=1343691918

hope that helped!
Does anyone have access to june 2012 aqa/ocr gcse papers and mark schemes? I really need them!
Cheers gooner4ever :biggrin: , i think the mark scheme is unofficial? :s-smilie: however, its a good rough idea though.
Cheers gooner4ever :biggrin: , i think the mark scheme is unofficial? :s-smilie: however, its a good rough idea though.

i promise you the mark scheme is the official one!
It's not mate, the edexcel logo has been copied and pasted as the original one should be clear and in high resolution whereas, this one isn't. Edexcel would have the actual date on the mark scheme and not summer exams (or whatever is said :L) and finally, edexcel mark schemes have private inforamtion on the second page just before the first question which this supposedley mark scheme doesn't have. :biggrin:

Also, why would they post it online - they would never do this and teachers and people with the exam resources are under strict vision from edexcel as these resources are very precious and valuable to them.
what do you think you got and what are your predicted grade boundaries for A and A*? :biggrin:
It's not mate, the edexcel logo has been copied and pasted as the original one should be clear and in high resolution whereas, this one isn't. Edexcel would have the actual date on the mark scheme and not summer exams (or whatever is said :L) and finally, edexcel mark schemes have private inforamtion on the second page just before the first question which this supposedley mark scheme doesn't have. :biggrin:

Also, why would they post it online - they would never do this and teachers and people with the exam resources are under strict vision from edexcel as these resources are very precious and valuable to them.

WTF its the flippin real one! why would you even doubt its the real one- just say thank you for the link.
Original post by gooner4ever
This link has the geography unit 1 mark scheme.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=165888&d=1343691918

hope that helped!

So mark schemes are being leaked?
exactly, basit2010 they're not being leaked people are just making unofficial ones up and pretending they're real. Gooner4ever i did infact say thank you! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest