The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Yep, you will probably be allowed to by then. :smile:

EDIT: Now we are allowing you to request summer 2012 papers as they are no longer being used as mocks.

Thank you :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Hey, can I have the English Lit June 2012 H please? Paper 1 and 2 if you can!
Does anyone have ocr gcse additional science gateway b june 2012 units b3, c3, p3 exam paper please?
Hi,

I have an exam coming up soon in Maths. I was wondering if anyone knew or had a link to the topics that are involved in the 'Mathematics A Linear' Higher Tier Exam for both the Calculator and Non-Calculator paper?
If you're talking about the Edexcel one, here is the link to the specification:

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCSE2010/Maths_Spec_A_web.pdf

it should have all the info you need :smile:
Original post by EvasiveRose
Hi,

I have an exam coming up soon in Maths. I was wondering if anyone knew or had a link to the topics that are involved in the 'Mathematics A Linear' Higher Tier Exam for both the Calculator and Non-Calculator paper?

Hi EvasiveRose, quoting you to make sure you see this as I've moved your thread. :smile:

If you're talking about the Edexcel one, here is the link to the specification:

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCSE2010/Maths_Spec_A_web.pdf

it should have all the info you need :smile:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Hi EvasiveRose, quoting you to make sure you see this as I've moved your thread. :smile:

May I ask, are you a brony?
Looking for Edexcel Biology Science B1: Influences on Life (5BI1H) for July 2012 and (if you can although it will be hard to find) November 2012. Need them to help me revise for my B1 resit, I got a C but I want to bump it up to an A.
Reply 1448
Has anyone got the mark scheme for AQA Physics P2 Higher exam paper, 19th January 2009. Funnily enough it's not on the AQA website! :confused:
Does anyone have the AQA June 2012 Physics P1 paper (and possibly the mark scheme)? My exam is on Thursday and I want to see if I can now do it better than I did the first time.

Also, does anyone have the AQA June 2012 English Literature paper? I feel like I need practice with the questions.

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Dougieowner
Does anyone have the AQA June 2012 Physics P1 paper (and possibly the mark scheme)? My exam is on Thursday and I want to see if I can now do it better than I did the first time.

Also, does anyone have the AQA June 2012 English Literature paper? I feel like I need practice with the questions.

Thanks in advance!

P1 paper and mark scheme is on the thread for last years 2012 june sitting :biggrin:
Reply 1451
Does anyone have the ocr gcse latin june 12 language 1 and/or 2paper. Thank you!
Reply 1452
Original post by usycool1
Yep, you will probably be allowed to by then. :smile:

EDIT: Now we are allowing you to request summer 2012 papers as they are no longer being used as mocks.

I can't seem to find any of the june 2012 aqa biology unit 2 or aqa chemistry unit 2 past papers (or any others for these units). Does anyone know how to get these?
Original post by mjohn1
I can't seem to find any of the june 2012 aqa biology unit 2 or aqa chemistry unit 2 past papers (or any others for these units). Does anyone know how to get these?

They're on the threads, regarding that paper :colondollar:
does anyone know where to get the aqa gcse rs b ultimate question and religious philosophy june 2012 question papers? also is this paper used as mocks
Reply 1455
Does anyone know where i can find the latest paper of C4, C5, and C6?
OCR 21ST CENTURY.
I need some latest past papers to revise :frown: please?
Thank You.
Reply 1456
Original post by Raasib21
They're on the threads, regarding that paper :colondollar:

Sorry I can't find the threads. Please could you post the links.
Thanks
Reply 1457
Original post by nawfal
hello all

im new to this site, so hello!

Im wondering if anyone can help me get some edexcel chemistry (triple science) past papers please?

Ive got the ones on the edexcel website already, so any more would be most apprecaiated!!

thanks in advance

nawfal

www.xtremepapers.com
Not entirely sure how this thread works (whether or not we can just request anything we want) so i'll ask this and see if anyone can help or not.

I have an AQA History B: International Relations exam on friday. The website contains past papers up until 2010 (i think). Would it be possible for me to get earlier past papers?
Reply 1459
Hello, I have my mock exams this week on B4, B5 and B6 and C4, C5 and C6 and P4, P5 and P6
I haven't prepared! because i've been revising for my resit C1, C2 & C3!
I can't revise both of them at the same times because i'll surely get so tensed and confused!
Can anyone help me on B4, B5,B6;C4, C4, C6 or P4, P5 and P6?
(people who have done the latest paper, - June 2012 - that paper might come up! what sort of questions is it? just give me an idea please?)

Quick Reply

Latest