The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jarjarmonkey
Hello can anyone tell me where to find the AQA German Listening 2013? Im also looking for ocr gateway triple science papers for June 2013, the topics include B4,B5,B6 C4,C5,C6 P4,P5,P6 B1,B2,B3 C1,C2,C3 P1,P2,P3 Need them for revision

June 2013 is not available for widespread use - centres only. This is because many mock examinations will be based on (or will be) the June 2013 paper.
Sorry - I'm sure there are some more past papers you can use (science does go back a long way).

So I cannot legitimately help you find that particular paper - sorry.
Original post by jarjarmonkey
Hello can anyone tell me where to find the AQA German Listening 2013? Im also looking for ocr gateway triple science papers for June 2013, the topics include B4,B5,B6 C4,C5,C6 P4,P5,P6 B1,B2,B3 C1,C2,C3 P1,P2,P3 Need them for revision

I've got copies of the Physics June 2013 papers and the Science and Additional Science Papers only I'm afraid, how should I post them?
Hi, does anyone have the Teacher Guide for Edexcel A2 Economics by Peter Smith (Hodder/Philip Allan)?
Psychology past papers for June 2014 available here: http://www.loopa.co.uk/aqa-psychology-revision-resources/

Psya1 is up with the other 3 units coming later this week.
hey, would you have the June 2014 ICT past paper? Edexcel board
Does anyone have the June 2010 AQA Modern Hebrew GCSE papers (I emailed AQA and they said they are no longer available; I can't find them anywhere). thanks
Looking for 2015 OCR papers and 2015 AQA papers for revision, literally done all the papers x5 and have nothing to revise from so I need them :biggrin:
Can someone plzzz help me get the biology ocr gateway 2015 paper gcse cos I need it to revise
Original post by Edmar Hadad
Looking for 2015 OCR papers and 2015 AQA papers for revision, literally done all the papers x5 and have nothing to revise from so I need them :biggrin:

Aren't the 2015 papers already up..? My science ones were uploaded on the 1st of May :smile:
Original post by romansholiday
Aren't the 2015 papers already up..? My science ones were uploaded on the 1st of May :smile:

Nope, they are not. I'm looking esp for the 2015 electronics and 2015 science gateway but they are not up..... (OCR) but they are meant to be?
Original post by Edmar Hadad
Nope, they are not. I'm looking esp for the 2015 electronics and 2015 science gateway but they are not up..... (OCR) but they are meant to be?

I don't really know... OCR irritates me as an exam board, mainly because I was forced to do ICT GCSE with them and I hate every second of it.
anyone know where I could find AQA 2010-2012 papers?
Hey I'm kind of worried I got a high c in the controlled assessment and a B in speakingand listening. I have 54 and 57 hoe does this work with the overlap grade as it adds up to 111 and I need 149 and have 40% left. So does this mean that the final adding is out of 96 or?
does anyone have the transcript for aqa gcse german listening test in 2012?
wjec religious studies 2015 papers?
Does anyone have the JUne 2011 C2 and C3 paper AQA and P2 and P3 paper

Quick Reply

Latest