The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

GCSE Level Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

This thread is designated for all past papers, mark schemes, examiners' reports and other examination material requests. Please refrain from making new threads, as these will be merged into here to ensure that requests will be noticed as quickly as possible. You may search for existing material within this thread and a list of relevant links is given below.you do better on any mock exams, you would be better off spending the time studying.

These are the websites for the main exam boards GCSE and GCE AS/A2 level:
AQA - GCSEs
AQA - GCE AS/A2
- Past papers, specifications(click search).
- NOTE - for past papers click 'Assesment Material' at the top of the subject page

Edexcel
- Sample papers, specifications, student guides, some helpful study papers
- http://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/pastpapers/default.aspx
- Use your own centre number to gain access

OCR
- Specifications, some helpful guides

WJEC - GCE AS/A2
WJEC - GCSE
WJEC - All

AEA specifications:
Biology AEA
Chemistry AEA
Physics AEA

Other useful sites:

Collection of science past papers
- Maintained by Oxymoron, if you have papers you could send him send them to [email protected]
http://www.geocities.com/alevelbiologypapers
- A collection of A level biology papers, although the site is a bit tempramental, I might make a more stable copy of the site if I can get hold of the papers
QCA
- Follow this link for specifications of GCSE, AS/A levels. NOTE: These are basic specifications, individual boards may be different
Mr.Maths
- I don't know the quality of the solutions he has given, but if you email your request for maths papers to him, he can send them to you if he has them
Google :wink:
- It is your friend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Here they are, read the titles to tell you what they are. Hopefully we can discuss exam techniques as well.

Reply 2
Does anybody know where I can download some Edexcel GCSE Maths Higher Tier Past Papers?
Reply 4
does anyone know where i can get past papers for design technology past papers for graphic products? i have my exam soon n im really scared. what are the grade boundaries? i got full marks on my coursework so thats already 60%, i really hope my exam doesnt let me down!!!
Reply 5
Does anyone know where I can get past paper for Edexcel Maths GCSE? Please post link. Thanks a million :smile:
Reply 6
edexcel.org.uk :smile:
Reply 7
Edexcel are stingy, they don't post their papers.
Search for past paper bank in google. Click on the first site.
Reply 9
Babylon By Bus
Search for past paper bank in google. Click on the first site.

Thank You :smile:

Also thanks sim90 for replying :smile:
Reply 10
There was a great website which had all the maths past papers since 2000! It also showed the working out!

www.gcsemathspapers.com

something like that
edexcel papers are hard, the exam last monday was pretty tricky and knowing edexcel theyll make the calculator even harder! as last years test was so easy
http://www.gcsemathspastpapers.com/#links

Has some IGCSE questions mixed up with GCSE questions.
Reply 13
hello all

im new to this site, so hello!

Im wondering if anyone can help me get some edexcel chemistry (triple science) past papers please?

Ive got the ones on the edexcel website already, so any more would be most apprecaiated!!

thanks in advance

nawfal
Reply 14
no worries thanks mate
Does anyone have past papers for Edexcel GCE Ordinary level Computing??
Thanks!
Reply 16
http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/qualifications.html#6

More than 1 type of Maths GCSE available so try and find out which one :smile:
Reply 17
I'm doing the full course atm, and would really like an idea of what I can expect in the exam (besides a vague, "Section 1 is multiple choice, Section 2 is.."), so does anyone have any tests/mocks/past papers for the Edexcel GCSE ICT course? :rolleyes:
Reply 18
ICT at GCSE is easy, i got basically 100% in the tests.
fatmax.org is a good site, for GCSE and Alevel.

Hope that helps:biggrin:
Reply 19
Do they have a GCSE section? I cant find it anywhere...

Quick Reply

Latest