The Student Room Group

Annoyed my Girlfriend

Last night me and the boys were having a few pre-xmas drinks at mine. Sadly, we thought it would be a good idea to play indoor baseball, boy how wrong we were. Long story short, the house got trashed and my gf's so mad at me that she's staying at her parents over christmas :frown: what should I do?
Reply 1
Did you at least get to first base with her before you trashed your house?
Reply 2
Erm tidy it for her return would probably be a nice start. I can see why she's livid.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
-Tidy the apartment
-Pay for any damages incurred
-Go to her parent's place (buy roses to give as an apology) and take her out for a romantic candlelit dinner
-Buy her a nice Christmas present

...and make sure you learn from your mistake... : )
Buy her some flowers and look suitably apologetic.
Wait so its your house?
:colonhash: let her stay at her parents as long as she wants. its your place.

tell her to go sit in a corner m8
Original post by pinkbullets
Buy her some flowers and look suitably apologetic.

:lol:

:congrats:
If it's your house then personally I'll just tidy up make sure everything is back to normal.
I may apologise, not because I feel the need to more to avoid any conflict. If it's really your house then you can do what you want.
If it's shared then tidy up, call, apologise, dinner, make-up sex (the best kind).
If it's your house then personally I'll just tidy up make sure everything is back to normal.
I may apologise, not because I feel the need to more to avoid any conflict. If it's really your house then you can do what you want.
If it's shared then tidy up, call, apologise, dinner, make-up sex (the best kind).

*The last suggestion may or may not happen. Terms and conditions apply.*
Original post by Anonymous
Learn not to get so pathetically drunk that you trash your house would be a good start.

I think that this is the girlfriend!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure why you would play baseball in an apartment but I'd clean up and apologise to your girlfriend
Reply 11
Original post by wildirishrose
-Tidy the apartment
-Pay for any damages incurred
-Go to her parent's place (buy roses to give as an apology) and take her out for a romantic candlelit dinner
-Buy her a nice Christmas present

...and make sure you learn from your mistake... : )

This.
Reply 12
In the dog house son. Unlucky. :tongue:

Grovel. Plead at her feet. Please hunny, I love you so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending