The Student Room Group

Late xmas present for girlfriend

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Raddy49
What should I get my girlfriend for christmas? I know it's late but we're exchanging them around New Years when we next see each other.

I'm really bad with presents for girls and I only have £10 to spend! I've already bought a box of chocolates for her.

What's a decent present that costs £10 that she would like?

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.

Merry Christmas!

You should really know that. Is she really materialistic? Or sentimental? IWhat are her likes and hobbies, etc.?
Reply 3
If you have a CEX near you go there and buy her as many films as you'd think she likes for ten pounds. Those films are really cheap. (I often find that not too many girls go there so there are often lots of cheap chick flicks if that's the type of film she likes)

Without knowing any more about her I can't be any more specific I'm afraid! There are loads of Boxing Day sales so you can make your ten pounds go further at the very least.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Anything from boots.
You are getting her presents now? All you could think of before resorting to the internet was a box of chocolates, how original.

You should get her a vibrator for when she loses patience with you.

She's your bloody girlfriend, be creative, its often easiest to buys personal gifts with less money. Much like secret santa you need to tailor it to their personality.
A scrapbook with your pictures in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending