The Student Room Group

Female, bisexual, muslim!!!

Scroll to see replies

It's not your fault at all, the scientific evidence points to it not being something you chose for yourself. Don't try to avoid women it will just make you messed up but won't change how you're hardwired. You're still attracted to men too, so you can lead a family life and have companionship without committing Zina because the feelings themselves, are not sinful. I don't know what your parents views are so unless they are very progressive they might not understand and could be worried. In time you'll find a husband your attraction to women will be irrelevant. Good luck. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by soumiakarif
Seeing as she's stated that she doesn't want to be homosexual, then tbh what else can she do?
Whether or not you agree with the situation, or what Islam outlines in this respect, at the end of the day it's her decision and she obviously values what her faith has to say... Wouldn't you sacrifice for something you value so much?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I just think its unfair she has to live life unhappily because she will always have these homosexual thoughts even if she doesn't want them. Also lets say her family pressure her to marry, it would be unfair on the man, no?
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Have you ever had a conversation with anyone Persery without calling them an 'Islamophobe' ?

Have you ever had one without being called it?

And when someone makes a dishonest allegation, gets refuted, but (completely ignores this refutation) and carries on with their allegation (without having any sincere intention of actually knowing the truth); then you would get the implication they just hate Islam for the sake of hating it; ie. Islamophobe.

You would know, since you do it a lot. If I'm right, you still think Islam says the earth is 6000 years old :rolleyes:
If you're bisexual then you're commiting in acts that Allah (SWT) detests the most. You then remove yourself from the fold of Islam.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry but you're not bisexual...

Every girl is attracted to girls to an extent. Especially at these ages. Don't read deep into it. It is common and the only reason you don't feel it is 'normal' is because it is a 'taboo' ish.

You're fine..

This tbh, I think you're more bi curious than anything. Something really prevalent with girls as opposed to guys. Had you had a prior emotional/sexual relationship with a girl it would've been easier to definitively conclude imo.
(edited 11 years ago)
I didn't even read your post, but please, for your own sake, leave that archaic religion and live your life free of such delusion. Pretty much applies to any religion too, especially ones as stupid as Christianity and Islam, where particular sexual preferences are forbidden.
I'd like to ask the OP what country she was born in and where her family origins are. Also is she Sunni or Shi'a? People lump all Muslims together but they shouldn't. Knowing what her cultural and religious background is would help a lot.
Hey peeps
I honestly thnk that I'm bi and not lesbian cause I'm sexually attracted to girls/women but my parents would kill me if they found out, legit. The thing is I'm not only worried what they would thnk but what everybody else would I be shunned talked about and I'm not used to that cause I've always been the most popular kid in high school.

So I'm jus confused worried and sick and tired of having to keep the real me a secret cause everyone thinks tht thy knw me, but honestly thy don't knw the half of it!😔

P.S: Plz get back to me if u can, anyone?!..
(edited 6 years ago)
Mashallah
(edited 6 years ago)
Yup, I'm a bisexual/pansexual Muslim as well. My parents don't know but my friends do. My advice is only tell the people you trust. Don't out yourself until you live by yourself. Find some online friends and dm them for help, maybe follow a few gay accounts on instagram and ask for help? I'd love to talk some time if you ever need help, don't fail to contact me :biggrin:
Original post by M00nShin3r
Hey peeps
I honestly thnk that I'm bi and not lesbian cause I'm sexually attracted to girls/women but my parents would kill me if they found out, legit. The thing is I'm not only worried what they would thnk but what everybody else would I be shunned talked about and I'm not used to that cause I've always been the most popular kid in high school.

So I'm jus confused worried and sick and tired of having to keep the real me a secret cause everyone thinks tht thy knw me, but honestly thy don't knw the half of it!😔

P.S: Plz get back to me if u can, anyone?!..

Same feeling
Original post by Anonymous
Same feeling

How did you work that out?
Reply 32
I feel the same way too,I just don’t know If i should tell my parents.i like this girl but rn she hates me. We used to be really good friends.what should I do???? 😧😖😭💔💔
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending