The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Biology, Chemistry, Physics [UNIT 2] [January 22nd, 24th, 25th] HP

Hellooo!
I'm struggling to find any official threads for these so I decided to create one.
This is for the exams in January 2013.

How is everyone going for revision? I can only find official specimen papers here which are the full hour papers.

There are other 45 minute papers here:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

Aaaand, a link for the specifications are here:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
hows everyones revsion going ?? GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT WEEK!
Reply 2
At my school we haven't even finished the physics 2 subject :O so I think the whole class will be resisting that in June for sure.
Can anyone find any full hour papers as well the new spec ones for biology/chemistry/physics would help a lot :biggrin: thanks
Reply 3
We were told just to practice with the old spec papers as similar content and we had already done the only new spec papers as mocks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I don't know, I've revised more than I normally do but just don't feel confident. Thought biology was my best but only got a C in the mock? don't know what's going wrong! I'm predicted A in all of them!:frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by BI0
Hellooo!
I'm struggling to find any official threads for these so I decided to create one.
This is for the exams in January 2013.

How is everyone going for revision? I can only find official specimen papers here which are the full hour papers.

There are other 45 minute papers here:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

Aaaand, a link for the specifications are here:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

OMG! Thanks you so much i was going crazy looking for the specs :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by PilotHolly
I don't know, I've revised more than I normally do but just don't feel confident. Thought biology was my best but only got a C in the mock? don't know what's going wrong! I'm predicted A in all of them!:frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

The mocks usually feel harder and students generally get lower but everyone doing the exam now, if its too hard they will probably lower the grade boundaries so don't worry too much. Try practicing some 6 markers, it can make a huge difference from a C to a B or an A to an A*.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending