The Student Room Group

Masters in Finance - 2:2 and no GMAT

Hi,I did my Diploma in Economics in 2005 as an external student (University of London in association with The London School of Economics and Political Science) as part of the undergrad degree route.I did my undergrad degree in 2007 in Bsc in Banking and Finance, from the University of London (in association with London School of Economics and Political Science), as an external student. Unfortunately, I got a 2:2. (I was working during the course period).Following that I have been working in Treasury Operations and now want pursue a Masters in Finance.I have not given the GMAT.Appreciate if anyone can advise me on which universities would be good in the U.K. to apply to, with a 2:2 and no GMAT.Will Cass Business School take me?I am also checking with Cranfield but don’t know how the students are placed career wise after the masters.Looking forward to hearing from you all.Thanks.
Many thanks for your message and your interest in Cass Business School. We review each application on an individual basis, to account for extenuating circumstances.

As you are an applicant with a number of years relevant work experience, have you considered our part-time MSc in Finance and Investment? For more details see: http://www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/masters/courses/finance-and-investment

The GMAT, both for our full-time and part-time Finance courses, would give additional evidence of your quantitative skills and strengthen your application.

If you have any further questions, please contact Sue Andrews in the MSc Admissions team: [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending