The Student Room Group

Which university for mechnical engineering?

Hi everybody,
I am astudent from Germany and decided on short notice to study mechanical engineering in the UK. I don't really know how to convert German grades into A-Levels but I think I'll achieve AAA, it might be a little better but it also could be a little worse.
I'm taking an advanced Math course and have been taking biology, chemistry and physics classes since 6th and 7th grade. Unfortunately, I have no relevant work experiencein this area.
Currently I have Imperial, UCL, Manchester, Queen Mary and City on my list. I definitely want one university on my list where I am very likely to get admitted.
Do I have arealistic chance of getting into Imperial?
I will probably choose between Queen Mary and City to add another option to the list.Therefore, which is better Queen Mary or City.
And which other universities would you recommend, which I have a fair chance of getting admitted to?
Please take into consideration that international reputation is very important to me. I have already googled all the rankings but they seem to be rather contradicting especially when comparing UK rankings with world rankings.
Thank you!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by usedcar

Please take into consideration that international reputation is very important to me. I have already googled all the rankings but they seem to be rather contradicting especially when comparing UK rankings with world rankings.
Thank you!

oh dear :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest