The Student Room Group

I love to "lead" players on

I don't know what's wrong with me but I love it. I'm not allowed to date so I don't do physical stuff with them. But if I spot a guy that thinks he's all that, I'll get him to notice me from eye contact and talk to them like I care about them and when they finally admit they might like me, I'll just leave them.

I only do that to guys that are cocky, extremely goodlooking or players guys.

Should I stop doing this?
Reply 1
So, are you a virgin by any chance or do you only hook up with ugly guys?
Reply 2
Cool story tell it again.

Most guys don't give a ****. We move on to the next girl and you're forgotten in a second.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by chriscao
Cool story tell it again.

Most guys don't give a fuc. We move on to the next girl and you're forgotten in a second.

Yeah, it's not like it hasn't happened to any guy before (you'd just -shrug-). I'm surprised she thinks her actions has such a psychological effect on guys, tbh.
guys are used to being rejected, especially the cocky type... like, they think they are gods gift and they know they can get some other piece of ass elsewhere... they see YOU as the problem, not themselves.

as jay-z says:
Reply 5
Most guys won't really care about any of this. You'll get ignored/ forgotten quickly unless you repeat this routine on one guy for several days.
Reply 6
you are clearly a hero to women everywhere
24743977.jpg
Two wrongs don't make a right, but then again the guys won't give a damn
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what's wrong with me but I love it. I'm not allowed to date so I don't do physical stuff with them. But if I spot a guy that thinks he's all that, I'll get him to notice me from eye contact and talk to them like I care about them and when they finally admit they might like me, I'll just leave them.

So you like to play the players... Hmm interesting mind games.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous

What does 'not allowed to date' mean? And whats that got to do with 'physical stuff'? The two don't always go together you know :rolleyes:.

It's a dangerous game you are playing. One day leading a guy on and then turning him down when he makes a move might not end the way you want it to.
I know a girl like you. Bitchy as hell and she messed around a good friend of mine. He isn't a player, just a good looking emotional cripple. It's wrong, makes you worse then the players
Highly likely that the only person who's going to get hurt here is you. To be honest it sounds to me like you have low-self esteem and an emotional void in your life. Maybe you've been hurt by some guy too? I'd have a think about that. You could also get a reputation which might not look so good when it comes to a guy you do like.
Reply 13
"Don't tease if you can't please."
The guys who are like this have a high number of girls rejecting them before they hook up with someone and they keep going anyway...
If I'm seeing a guy who later I discover is a complete "lad" jerk, then I will also lead him on and just generally mess him about. He deserves it

Bad boys get
Good boys get


I love to lead players on too. But then again, I am a level 35 dungeon master.
Reply 17
Lol you think you're special just because you lead guys on? No. You're just part of the crowd.
Reply 18
A girl can never deny me, even you OP, I am too adorable for words.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending