The Student Room Group

A youtube video made me bisexual

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
A man crush? As in being attracted to a man or admiring a man, that term isn't used literally.

Shut up. And for the record, no.
Reply 21
David Beckham is amazing perfect as a man, I'd suck his golden balls all day long.

I am however, not bisexual.
Where's the confusion. I find him attractive, don't tell people what they are. Let me guess you're religious.:rolleyes:

Uh, religion doesn't really have much to do with what you find attractive. Unless you're gay/bi, you're not going to find any man attractive.

Not a convo to have on the internet either.
Reply 23
Original post by Perseveranze
Uh, religion doesn't really have much to do with what you find attractive. Unless you're gay/bi, you're not going to find any man attractive.

Not a convo to have on the internet either.

So why did you just tell me what I was? What motive do you have?
Reply 24
Original post by David Fiddle
Shut up. And for the record, no.

No to what? Why you mad?
Don't worry, you didn't turn bisexual because of the video. It's natural to be attracted by someone of your own sex sometimes. I'm sure that unless you break up with your girlfriend to :smile:have a relationship with another man, your not bisexual.
So why did you just tell me what I was? What motive do you have?

No motive.

But sometimes, people get confused, they have these thoughts which over time pass away.

Doesn't mean they're bisexual.
Reply 27
Watching this video and being turned on was probably my gayest youtube moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7o0QrNMuoA
(edited 11 years ago)
No to what? Why you mad?

y you posting anonymoslee you dik hed? afraid id smash you out so you post wivout showing yor face hahah
wot a muppet
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by David Fiddle
y you posting anonymoslee you dik hed? afraid id smash you out so you post wivout showing yor face hahah
wot a muppet

Nice mohawk brah.
Reply 30
It's rather tragic that we've come to a place in society where 'blips' in 'normal' attraction call for wholesale questioning of orientations. Terms such as 'normal' are completely unhelpful. Rather, I think it is more helpful for an individual to evaluate his/her orientations to both sexes on an individual, almost case by case basis. We have an 'orientation' (a view/stance/compass bearing or whatever) towards men and women separately, whatever sex we are; and we see members of each sex for who they are to us.

OP: you happened to find Michael Fassbender hot. I shouldn't be worried if you find other men hot. In any case this is a far cry from wanting to rip his clothes off and have sex with him in person (in your head is another matter, and not indicative necessarily of real life). I'd encourage you to try and find the freedom in evaluating your 'orientations' to each sex on a case by case basis. No one finds the whole species of men hot, nor does anyone find the whole race of women hot either. It's always on a case by case basis. And as I say, even if you found MF hot on this occasion, it is not a sign that you want to include the whole race of men as possible sex partners. (Nor, I might add, might it be the case that you find Rihanna hot and therefore you want to mate with 'women' in the abstract.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending