The Student Room Group

How attractive is your partner?

Poll

On a scale of 1-10, how attractive do you consider your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Forgive me if this sounds shallow, I know there are other factors involved when entering a relationship but I've always wondered if most people automatically consider their boyfriend/girlfriend attractive just because they're in a relationship.

Could you answer the poll as to how attractive you think your boyfriend/girlfriend is and leave a comment.
(edited 11 years ago)
You're single aren't you.
Reply 2
Oh TSR

standard saturday night in
Reply 3
Current bf= 10. Maybe when I met him he was like 8.5/9, but he does have shorter hair and wear better clothes now (lol).

I think when you're familiar with someone they become more attractive, for example you'll probably find your self a lot more attracted to them than you could imagine other people being....

BUT if you're not initially attracted to someone then I don't think you'll become attracted to them as you get to know them better, attraction is either there or it's not. (in my opinion...)
I don't agree with that, I have found people not that attractive but then they have grown on me.
Reply 5
i bet you're great with women
Reply 6
Original post by NWA
Oh TSR

standard saturday night in

'Saturday night'?

My clock still reads 20:00.
Reply 7
Original post by concubine
'Saturday night'?

My clock still reads 20:00.

Night is what we call it when it gets dark.
Reply 8
She's the most beautiful and wonderful person in the world :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Double Agent
You're single aren't you.

Original post by bssjonny
i bet you're great with women

Yes, I am. To both of you.
(edited 11 years ago)
What would motivate one to start such a random thread? Hurt? Rejection? Loneliness? Boredom? Or perphaps bitterness at being single? Yep, that's the one.

OP, its ok. :console:
Yes, I much prefer the right side of my face to the left side which is just hideous *cries*.
Reply 12
Original post by Ice Constricter
What would motivate one to start such a random thread? Hurt? Rejection? Loneliness? Boredom? Or perphaps bitterness at being single? Yep, that's the one.

OP, its ok. :console:

I'm bored on a Saturday night, this isn't an English lesson stop trying to analyse the thread. Goodbye.

Original post by iammeyouareyou
Yes, I much prefer the right side of my face to the left side which is just hideous *cries*.

I've changed the thread title, are you happy?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Hypocrism
Night is what we call it when it gets dark.

And 'night in' is the expression people use when indicating that someone doesn't intend to go out.

You can't worm your way out of this, babybrother.
Original post by Don Dadda

I've changed the thread title, are you happy?

Now my answer makes no sense...
I have never understood the rating system.
Surely everyone has different opinions on what qualifies as an 8 or whatever.
Besides I don't really feel comfortable rating people on looks as I am not good-looking so who am I to say who else is or not?
Original post by nicatre
She's the most beautiful and wonderful person in the world :smile:

I don't recall having a boyfriend.

Or being female for that matter
If someone thinks their partner is 'ugly' then why on earth would they be with them in the first place? Sure, looks aren't everything but you can't be with someone purely based on their personality, there has to be at least some sort of physical attraction.
If your relationship is actually meaningful and not one between two twelve year old chavs, one of which is pregnant, then your partner should not seem 'ugly'. Doesn't even matter if they are 'ugly'. You're doing it wrong if you think like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending