The Student Room Group

New York woman pushed man to death in hate crime

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Are you trolling or are you for real? :s-smilie:

What the **** do you think?
Reply 61
Apparently she was homeless.

Anyway, whenever we head about these anit muslim stories its weird that the perp is another minority of some kind ....
Reply 62
Original post by Snagprophet

Tbh, I read your post as well and given your history of posts, I wasn't quite sure whether you were trolling or not.

Original post by prog2djent
Apparently she was homeless.

Anyway, whenever we head about these anit muslim stories its weird that the perp is another minority of some kind ....

Why is it weird that the perpetrator is another minority? Also, pretty sure that won't be the case in the majority of cases (well not in the UK anyway)
Reply 63
Original post by letsbehonest
Its absolutely disgusting.
Thats why I usually sit down or stand near the wall on the platform especially being someone of colour.
Anything can happen these days.
Its just disgusting.

seriously......
No one can be that retarded, she's clearly mentally unstable.

Original post by Kiss
What a fat cow.

*Fixed.

Did you see her running away in the video? :rofl:
Moral of this story: Never stand near the edge!!!
Reply 66
What do they expect? Their media is full of propaganda and demonises Islam as well as stirs up hate between Americans and coloured people. It's disgusting. ever since 9/11 American citizens have been brainwashed.
Reply 67
Original post by Izzyeviel
Don't understand how anyone can be that stupid to believe the US government was behind 9/11

a) You think Americans are smart enough to do this?
b) It would've taken weeks to implant explosives in the towers, someone would've noticed!!
c) Americans are loud mouths and tend to blab alot - yet they've all stayed silent.
d) None of America's enemies has said it was the government
e) It's an expensive way to start a war
f) The amount of things that could've gone wrong
g) A high chance of failure
h) The hundreds of eyewitness accounts all saying a plane flew into the Pentagon, not to mention all the bent and uprooted lampposts outside. Missiles don't do that. Missiles do create craters though and there were no craters at the Pentagon.
i) When planes crash, there tends not to be a lot of wreckage.

A) Americans arent stupid, not all of them at least.
B) 2 weeks before 9/11 there were groups of people entering the building installing something which literally no one knows about.
C) many people who presented evidence against the governments account of the 9/11 attack committed suicide or died mysteriously?
D) most of america's enemies have accused the American government you won't see such a story in the mainstream media though,
E) war is the most profitable activity.
F) how is that even on the list?
G) well the company that let the hijackers through airport security weren owned by Zionist.
H) hundred of people have questioned the bombings including scientists. They claim the way the towers collapsed was similar to that of a controlled demolition.

I'm only counter arguing. Im still not sure about the whole story though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by Ice Constricter
No one can be that retarded, she's clearly mentally unstable.

*Fixed.

Did you see her running away in the video? :rofl:

Yeah, waddling away in search of the nearest Dunkin' Doughnuts.
Original post by Kiss
Yeah, waddling away in search of the nearest Dunkin' Doughnuts.

:rofl2:
Reply 70
I wonder if she will get an equivalent punishment to the man who pushed a woman onto the tracks.
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Whilst disregarding whether I myself would have agreed or disagreed with any mosque at Ground Zero; is there any reason why a mosque should be/should have been built at Ground Zero?

Personally, if I were the authorities and the American people, I'd be gunning for building even more formidable and dominant skyscrapers as a symbol of defiance and hope in honour of those that died.

Whilst I agree a mosque shouldn't have been built there (And it never was intended to - it was out of that area), similarly no other buildings should be erected, but when people interviewed those opposed, they had no problem with having a church for example, but were opposed to the mosque, just because it's a mosque. Its like they're *trying* to add fuel to the fire...
Reply 72
Original post by GPODT

Why is it weird that the perpetrator is another minority?

Because we are told white people are the most racist ....
Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. (Quran 3:118)

Poor man, victim of hate.
Original post by J.Dodge
seriously......

Yes! Why would you want to stand at the edge of the platform anyway? Especially when its so busy. I just prefer to sit or stand far back.
Original post by Snagprophet

Serious.
Reply 76
Original post by letsbehonest
Yes! Why would you want to stand at the edge of the platform anyway? Especially when its so busy. I just prefer to sit or stand far back.

you said it like you didnt do it cause of your skin colour
Original post by Algorithm69

So you called a thought experiment dumb because the logistics of it were improbable, even though you seem to accept that the entire idea was only to see if a viewpoint could remain consistent when exposed to different variables?

Well, alright...

No, I didn't call it dumb for that reason. I am not sure why you keep on repeating that. Also, I didn't accept that idea because it doesn't make sense and I never said anything to that effect either.
Original post by izzaha
A) Americans arent stupid, not all of them at least.
B) 2 weeks before 9/11 there were groups of people entering the building installing something which literally no one knows about.
C) many people who presented evidence against the governments account of the 9/11 attack committed suicide or died mysteriously?
D) most of america's enemies have accused the American government you won't see such a story in the mainstream media though,
E) war is the most profitable activity.
F) how is that even on the list?
G) well the company that let the hijackers through airport security weren owned by Zionist.
H) hundred of people have questioned the bombings including scientists. They claim the way the towers collapsed was similar to that of a controlled demolition.

I'm only counter arguing. Im still not sure about the whole story though.

B) So you think they knew the identity of every person that came and left the WTC?
C) and there are still loads about. Are you trying to say that people cannot die or commit suicide?
D) most of Saddam's enemies came up with suspect stories as well
E) No, it isn't.
G) They followed standard security procedures at the time.
H) Getting hundreds of nameless scientists from random fields means nothing when there are hundreds of thousands of qualified people to choose from
Reply 79
the woman who did this hate crime is an hispanic. if the woman was white, no doubt the jewish controlled american media would have been going crazy and stirring up race divisions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending