The Student Room Group

kissing addiction?

can someone tell me if this is an addiction or just pleasure.

in 2012, excluding november and december, i kissed about 100 people- most of them randomers in clubs- kiss 1 person before moving onto the next....i dunno it gave me some sort of weird satisfaction?

get bored kissing the same person and have to seek out someone new each time. would stop at kissing and nothing more.

i would go out of my way to seek someone to kiss, not actually enjoying the kiss, more just the act?

i especially want to kiss people if im feeling down in the dumps or feel like doing something stupid (not that kissing is stupid but hope u get my drift).

even though ive stopped it now (more cos i dont go clubbing), if im in the presence of a guy mate i pretty much end up kissing them (so now i dont have guy mates lol, great way to ruin friendships) but i think about kissing a fair bit and sometimes ive been so tempted to ask random guys on the street to kiss me...

could this be an addiction or just pleasure?
also, i havent had sex yet, if im like this with kissing will it happen if i have sex cos i really dont wanna be addicted to sex...!

thanks as ever, tsr :cool:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I personally get more pleasure out of the build up to a kiss than the kiss, although pleasure is dependant on the ability of the kisser.
Reply 2
Have sex.
Reply 3
Freud would love this
This sounds spookily similar to a masturbation addiction.
Reply 5
Get what you mean with the feel like doing something stupid.

Maybe a case of wanting affection, I don't know.
It could also be that you're just horny and want a release as well. Do you feel like having sex when you kiss someone?
Original post by placenta medicae talpae

That's because it is. I should know.
why havent you put out yet?
Herpes alert.
Your guy mates didn't run away because you solely kissed them, it was because they were tired of getting blue balls from the kissing not leading to sex.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
can someone tell me if this is an addiction or just pleasure.

in 2012, excluding november and december, i kissed about 100 people- most of them randomers in clubs- kiss 1 person before moving onto the next....i dunno it gave me some sort of weird satisfaction?

get bored kissing the same person and have to seek out someone new each time. would stop at kissing and nothing more.

i would go out of my way to seek someone to kiss, not actually enjoying the kiss, more just the act?

i especially want to kiss people if im feeling down in the dumps or feel like doing something stupid (not that kissing is stupid but hope u get my drift).

even though ive stopped it now (more cos i dont go clubbing), if im in the presence of a guy mate i pretty much end up kissing them (so now i dont have guy mates lol, great way to ruin friendships) but i think about kissing a fair bit and sometimes ive been so tempted to ask random guys on the street to kiss me...

could this be an addiction or just pleasure?
also, i havent had sex yet, if im like this with kissing will it happen if i have sex cos i really dont wanna be addicted to sex...!

thanks as ever, tsr :cool:

You would've created a **** storm if it was anything more than a "kissing addiction".
Original post by manty
I personally get more pleasure out of the build up to a kiss than the kiss, although pleasure is dependant on the ability of the kisser.

the moment right before you kiss someone for the first time :love:
Everyone loves a good snog..
Reply 12
Original post by Ice Constricter
Your guy mates didn't run away because you solely kissed them, it was because they were tired of getting blue balls from the kissing not leading to sex.

well exactly, but i dont find them attractive.

i kiss people i dont even find attractive just for the sake of kissing.

it doesnt turn me on all the time (sometimes but not always).
Reply 13
Original post by placenta medicae talpae

can you explain please?
Original post by Anonymous
can you explain please?

No, but I can demonstrate :colone:
Reply 15
Sex is way better than kissing!

apparently.
Reply 16
Original post by The Wild Youth
the moment right before you kiss someone for the first time :love:

that's exactly it!
Original post by manty
that's exactly it!

:closedeyes: we are wise people
Reply 18
Brush your teeth.
Reply 19
kissing releases dopamine which initself you could argue to be addictive so sure its possible, otherwise you just like building a tally of boys...

Quick Reply

Latest