The Student Room Group

I want to have him.

I really like one of my colleagues, but he has a girlfriend. I think e fancies me, because he always compliments me, flirts, and at our christmas party he came up to me said hi and whispeared " you look absolutley beautiful tonight" and gave me a kiss. later on when everyone was a bit tipsy he started dancing with me and was holding my hand, and he told me again that he thinks im pretty. One other colleague tried dancing with him but he held my hand, pulled me closer and we danced again. But nothing else happened.

Few nights ago we went out again with work colleagues. He arrived late, I ignored him didnt say hi and he did the same. "awkward".
I kept catching him looking at me. then on the dance floor he gave me the look and said come here. so i gave the look too lol and went to dance with him again nothing happened. he was giving other girls a bit more attention but i continued dancing with other guy friends and looked like i didnt care...Later that night he asked what i wanted to do for after party and he will be down for whatever i wanted to do.

Anyways I really like him but he is in a serious relationship he lives with her gf.

Does he like me? shall I do anything about it? or completely forget about him.. HELP
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I really like one of my colleagues, but he has a girlfriend. I think e fancies me, because he always compliments me, flirts, and at our christmas party he came up to me said hi and whispeared " you look absolutley beautiful tonight" and gave me a kiss. later on when everyone was a bit tipsy he started dancing with me and was holding my hand, and he told me again that he thinks im pretty. One other colleague tried dancing with him but he held my hand, pulled me closer and we danced again. But nothing else happened.

Few nights ago we went out again with work colleagues. He arrived late, I ignored him didnt say hi and he did the same. "awkward".
I kept catching him looking at me. then on the dance floor he gave me the look and said come here. so i gave the look too lol and went to dance with him again nothing happened. he was giving other girls a bit more attention but i continued dancing with other guy friends and looked like i didnt care...Later that night he asked what i wanted to do for after party and he will be down for whatever i wanted to do.

Anyways I really like him but he is in a serious relationship he lives with her gf.

Does he like me? shall I do anything about it? or completely forget about him.. HELP

The way I see it, he has a GF so you should respect that and keep distance? I mean how would she feel?

Another point to think about is if you take him seriously, he is teasing you very inappropriately despite being in a 'serious' relationship...if he was to break up with her and date you, don't you think the same thing would happen behind your back if another girl mysteriously came along?

I may be over exaggerating but it depends if you are lusting after him...or is it love?
He sounds like a prick. Why would you even contemplate being with him?

I say distance yourself from him.
Why would you even want to do anything with a guy who is shamelessly flirting with other girls whilst in a serious relationship? He's clearly an unreliable, unfaithful person.

Regardless of if he likes you, or if he just wants to sleep with you or whatever, he has a girlfriend. Though I feel pretty bad for her if she's clueless about him making moves on other girls.

Edit: also, just because you want him, doesn't mean you can have him. Unfortunately the world doesn't work that way and we don't always get what we want. Forget about him for your own sake.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4

Wow morals out of the window or what??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Will you? If you kill the relationship, your relationship will be killed in exactly the same way and exactly by the same reason. Will you do to others what you don't want to be done upon you?
Reply 6
Go for it. His girlfriend deserves a lot better imo.

You cannot do anything as he has a girlfriend, he is behaving very innappropiate, do you want to associate yourself with someone who goes behind his girlfriends back, how would you feel if you got cheated on or a guy chats to other girls behind your back.
Reply 8
Original post by 2ndClass
Go for it. His girlfriend deserves a lot better imo.

Lol, agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Maybe he is just a naturally flirty guy who likes complimenting his friends? There is such a thing as harmless flirting, maybe your looking into a bit too much.

Quick Reply

Latest