The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Drowned. Just got my letter from Jesus, applied for Economics. Best of luck to all of you, you've made this process at least a little bearable.
Original post by economist17
Drowned. Just got my letter from Jesus, applied for Economics. Best of luck to all of you, you've made this process at least a little bearable.

When is it dated on the letter ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4682
Original post by sgt
Omg. Just realised. Today is the 11th so basically if you don't get a letter either tomorrow, monday or tuesday, then you've basically been rejected... Oh dear...

yep!
good luck tho! keep on swimming :smile: i believe in you!
Reply 4683
Hey guys anyone got any rejection email? or requested one?
I called and they said it will come tomorrow.
And yeah, I will join you guys tomorrow us little fish :biggrin:
You got three interviews for medicine just now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dornam
has any medic heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

still sitting tight.
Reply 4686
Drowned by Pembroke for PBS- upset :frown: but knew it was coming and its nice to finally have a decision!
Reply 4687
Original post by ET2
Drowned by Pembroke for PBS- upset :frown: but knew it was coming and its nice to finally have a decision!

Did you get the letter? Don't worry! Life after drowning!!!
Original post by Silverland
Today my heart has joined the thousand, for my dream drowned with me

I'm so sorry Silver... :frown:

Original post by aakd
Can I ask why they would increase the STEP offer even more if you take a gap year? That seems like they want you to redo it and try and make you fail because S,S is insanely hard?

Because they want to make sure you won't spend the year on a Hawaiian beach drinking lemonade.

(they don't always do this by the way - but do keep it in mind when/if you reapply)
Anyone heard good news?

Today I mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ET2

Sorry to hear :frown: I'm a fellow PBS-ian, and I have no idea what they're decision is. You have closure now, I'm sure you'll do great at whatever uni you go to! :smile:
Reply 4691
Got my rejection letter from Jesus for MML today, all the best for the future to everyone else who's still waiting/everyone else who didn't make it
Reply 4692
Original post by mick.the.fish
Anyone heard good news?

Today I mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been checking all day, there's been nobody with an offer reported today :frown:
Reply 4693
Original post by honggau
Did you get the letter? Don't worry! Life after drowning!!!

Yeh it was a letter- yes there is!
Reply 4694
Original post by amyandbeyond
Sorry to hear :frown: I'm a fellow PBS-ian, and I have no idea what they're decision is. You have closure now, I'm sure you'll do great at whatever uni you go to! :smile:

Thank you and Good luck- where else did u apply?
Original post by jh.
Got my rejection letter from Jesus for MML today, all the best for the future to everyone else who's still waiting/everyone else who didn't make it

Is it dated?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4696
Original post by thebadboy761
hey guys, got sent into the pool.. then rejected hahaha so sad

I applied for Law, open application, got directed to Selwyn.

International applicant

Im a Selwyn law fish as well, home applicant! Sorry to hear that, im still swimming! Did you get an email or was it a copy of a letter?
Reply 4697
I just drowned. I got home to find a letter, originally pooled by Christs for law.
Good luck to all those still swimming!!
Selwyn phys natsci fish here, still swimming..no news yet :s-smilie:
Reply 4699
Robinson sure take their bloody time....

Latest

Trending

Trending