The Student Room Group

TSR New Year Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

So I have been stalking this thread since it started and decided now is the time to do something about it.

I have put on so so much weight in the past 2 years and it is really starting to affect my confidence now.

Last week I had a health assessment at the gym and not only did their scales make me half a stone heavier than my ones at home, this also then took me into the 'overweight' category and also my cholesterl is very high for my age!

For someone who has always been very fit and healthy this was awful to hear, so I am going to do something about it. First off was actually looking at myself in these awful pictures, the camera never lies (although in these I wish it would haha)

So stats

Current;
Height - 4"11
Weight - 9stone 5pounds (59.2kg)
BMI - 25.6
Cholesterol - 5.45

Aim;
Height - If only I could change this haha
Weight - 8 stone
BMI - 22.6
Cholesterol - Under 5

I would really like to gain back definition in my belly (used to be gymnast, now pining for my abs back lol), loose the bulkiness around my shoulders and REALLY slim down my legs.

Front on [spoiler] photo (2).JPG

Side on [spoiler] photo (1).JPG

Back [spoiler] photo.jpg (the shop forgot to take tag off my bra haha!
Reply 81
Original post by London12345
So I have been stalking this thread since it started and decided now is the time to do something about it.

I have put on so so much weight in the past 2 years and it is really starting to affect my confidence now.

Last week I had a health assessment at the gym and not only did their scales make me half a stone heavier than my ones at home, this also then took me into the 'overweight' category and also my cholesterl is very high for my age!

For someone who has always been very fit and healthy this was awful to hear, so I am going to do something about it. First off was actually looking at myself in these awful pictures, the camera never lies (although in these I wish it would haha)

So stats

Current;
Height - 4"11
Weight - 9stone 5pounds (59.2kg)
BMI - 25.6
Cholesterol - 5.45

Aim;
Height - If only I could change this haha
Weight - 8 stone
BMI - 22.6
Cholesterol - Under 5

I would really like to gain back definition in my belly (used to be gymnast, now pining for my abs back lol), loose the bulkiness around my shoulders and REALLY slim down my legs.

Front on [spoiler] photo (2).JPG

Side on [spoiler] photo (1).JPG

Back [spoiler] photo.jpg (the shop forgot to take tag off my bra haha!

For someone who is supposedly overweight you have a lovely flat stomach.
Original post by riotgrrl
For someone who is supposedly overweight you have a lovely flat stomach.

aww thankyou, i don't mind my side profile too much its just from the front that it all goes wrong.

Also my attempt at spoiler really didnt work haha.

Here is the confirmation of date taken. Untitled.png
Entries close at midnight! Last chance guys and girls
Stats:

Height: 5,7
Weight: 80KG

Front:

Spoiler

Side:

Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Date:

Spoiler

Goal Weight: 75~KG
Okay, so finally decided i will enter. After completely failing at the last transformation contest, im hopeing this time i can do better *fingers crossed* Sorry about the horrible pictures, its embarrasing ive let myself get this way but its going to change (i hope) although probably not completely in 12 weeks but will give it my best shot :smile:

Hopeing to lose weight and generally get healthier!

Height: 5ft 2
Weight: 12 stone 7 pounds :frown:

Again sorry about the pictures :redface:

Front:
ArcSoft_Image145.jpg

Back:
ArcSoft_Image155.jpg

Side:
ArcSoft_Image135.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)

Goals:
Lose weight
Get fit
Get beach ready
(edited 11 years ago)
Goals:
Cut some fat and get leg strength back up (Has been **** since breaking my ankle in march)
Current weight: 93.5kg

Front

Spoiler

Back

Spoiler

Proof

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Gave up on the summer one unfortunately, but thought I'd try again!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Reply 89
Wasn't going to enter as photo's are so embarrassing but was impressed with the courage everyone else has shown in posting theirs so think I will join in. Deffo need the motivation to go back to the gym, lose the weight again that I lost last year and have put back on, and to generally adapt a healthier lifestyle for good. It won't be achieved in 12 weeks but hopefully it will be a start and might achieve my goals by next new year :smile:

weight: 192.6 lbs
height: 5"3

long term goal: 120ish lbs
12 week goal: Lose 20lbs - 172lbs, make going to the gym a regular habit.
Reply 90
Height: 5ft 9
Weight: 11 st

Goals:

Lose body fat, get toned.

V lines, if being optimistic

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Hi everyone,

A just in time entry.

Recently graduated and started working. Stopped working out and just let myself go a bit. Therefore im going to get back on track these next 12 weeks by cutting fat and getting a bit of shape back.

Height: 6ft
Weight: 88kg
BF: probably about 18%

I used to compete at a good level at uni and so am fairly comfortable with training a lot. However I'm crap at dieting and this is going to be where I will have to really motivate myself. Feel free to follow me in my thread.

edit: will try to add a side view pic soon
Reply 92
Getting in with a few minutes to spare :P

Weight: 67kg
Height: 5'8"
Squat: 100kg 3x5
OHP: 40kg 3x5
Bench: 60kg 3x5
Deadlift: 120kg 2x5
Pull up: 3x8
Weight: 106.4lbs
Goal: Below 100lbs

side 1.jpgside 2.jpgfront 1.jpgback 1.jpgproof 1.jpgproof 2.jpg

I will die of embarrassment if anyone finds out this body belongs to me..or that I read the daily mail.
Literal last minute entry, no photos ready. If I post them up after, can I still enter? :puppyeyes:
Reply 96
That's the screen on tablet for proof Screenshot_2013-01-08-11-27-07.jpg
Damn, I literally didn't see this thread until now. Bad times

Guess I'll have to shed that 2% without TSR ;D
Entry is now closed, and I have updated the start thread.

MaxiRaw and Muscle Supermarket will be sponsoring the competition, just finalising the details and I'll let you know the prizes.

Mods you can close this thread now until the end, i'll message you if anything needs editing :smile:

Good luck all!
Good luck everyone! Let the best man/ woman win :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest