Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Other:

Spoiler

Proof:

Spoiler

Impressive :biggrin:
Right-O folks. Heres my results. Seems like everyone has some sort of change but I don't see it in mine.
Click, and click on it again for a bigger image :colondollar:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Looking through peoples result photos, there is a real change in definition in some! Amazing what you can achieve in three months! Well done all :clap2::dumbells:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Chrisateen
When is the last day that we can post pictures

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tomorow the 26th March. :smile:
Original post by Gladbags2012
Right-O folks. Heres my results. Seems like everyone has some sort of change but I don't see it in mine.
Click, and click on it again for a bigger image :colondollar:

Spoiler

I can definitely see a difference, in the 'back' photo especially. Well done :smile:
Original post by StarlightSmiles
I can definitely see a difference, in the 'back' photo especially. Well done :smile:

Even though the contest is coming to an end, my work doesn't stop. Today is the first time in a week I'll be out on my jog since the never ending supply of snow falling from the sky! Looking forward to it but first is a quick session with my kettlebells.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Gladbags2012
Looking through peoples result photos, there is a real change in definition in some! Amazing what you can achieve in three months! Well done all :clap2::dumbells:

The back photos have the best difference I think - well done :biggrin:

Spoiler

Pretty happy with my results, up to around 13st5lb now, fairly lean :smile: With a couple of random flexed pictures! From originally...

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 129
Original post by Megaloblastic
Front:

Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Other:

Spoiler

Proof:

Spoiler

Well done, son....I am proud of you...you will always be my favourite son...commandment(or whatever his name is) is no son of mine.
Ok this is now my before and after photo side by side with each other. You may notice that my posing is different from my before photos this is partly because I want to start and try to do standard figure posing instead which will help to keep all my progress photos consistent from now on. Also I couldn't get anyone to take my after photos which meant having to do it myself. Couldn't use my camera to take a back photo so had to use my laptop webcam hence why my back photo picture quality looks crap.

As some of you many know I Bulked for 8 weeks then started cutting around 4 weeks ago. In my before and after photo I am around the same weight of 12st 6lbs. Looking at my photos I don't think I look that much different and was almost tempted pull out and not post an after pic.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 131
Original post by Chrisateen
Ok this is now my before and after photo side by side with each other. You may notice that my posing is different from my before photos this is partly because I want to start and try to do standard figure posing instead which will help to keep all my progress photos consistent from now on. Also I couldn't get anyone to take my after photos which meant having to do it myself. Couldn't use my camera to take a back photo so had to use my laptop webcam hence why my back photo picture quality looks crap.

As some of you many know I Bulked for 8 weeks then started cutting around 4 weeks ago. In my before and after photo I am around the same weight of 12st 6lbs. Looking at my photos I don't think I look that much different and was almost tempted pull out and not post an after pic.

(Left Photo is before right photo is after)
Front

Spoiler

Back

Spoiler

Abs

Spoiler

Legs

Spoiler

Flex

Spoiler

Side (Have no Before Photo)

Spoiler

Proof

Spoiler

Have your lifts gone up significantly?

Not sure where I stand with bulking and females..test levels seem too low to warrant doing it, seems like more effort than it is worth. After all your noob gains with a bloke I don't think bulking is worth it for nattys.
Original post by McHumpy92

Not sure where I stand with bulking and females..test levels seem too low to warrant doing it, seems like more effort than it is worth. After all your noob gains with a bloke I don't think bulking is worth it for nattys.

agree, she should've run 10mg anavar ED if she wanted to see any gains on a bulk
there's no need for women to eat more to get stronger, they just need enough protein and good programming i.e. non-linear
Original.
Front.jpg Back.jpgSide.jpg

Final Result.

Front 2.JPG Back 2.JPGSide 2.JPG

It was going good for about 6 weeks, then I injured myself playing sport, meaning no exercise for 4 weeks. Spent the rest of the time trying to get back to how i was at week 6.

I can't see much difference myself, but I've got stronger and feel healthier - which was the plan.

Also, no gyms/weights were used in the making of this transformation :biggrin:
My first post:

Spoiler

So my aims changed. I've had quite a few running races, between 5K and 1/2 marathons, and my aim has been to get decent at running. I've improved quite a lot in that respect but I have no idea how much I've improved in terms of body composition.

Vital Stats
Height: 188cm
Mass: 71.2 kg
BMI: 20.1

(I adjusted the contrast on a couple because it was really sunny outside and blurred out my head but I didn't change anything else.)
Final pictures:

Spoiler

Check the blog for in-depth but basically I ran a half-marathon in 1:42, a 10 miler in 1:15, a 5k in 22:11 and a mile in 5:59 this term.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 136
after

Spoiler

weight 63kg
number of consecutive pull ups - 7
Original post by McHumpy92

Original post by HFerguson
agree, she should've run 10mg anavar ED if she wanted to see any gains on a bulk
there's no need for women to eat more to get stronger, they just need enough protein and good programming i.e. non-linear

The only way for me to know if it works or not isfor me to try it out and see. I totally agree that gains will be hard due to me being a woman and being natural but it isn't impossible. Also the mere fact that I am 5ft 10 weigh 12st 6lbs in my after photo and I can still see some muscle definition is a good sign especially since when I was 12st 6 before I didn't look that lean.

My lifts have gone up but like HFerguson mentioned strength gains doesn't always mean muscle gain
Original post by challenger1
Think I've made some slight progress lifts have all gone up. Please feel free to critique.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you definitely grew some biceps! Not looking bad in that mirror pic either, gj!
Thanks for the finish photos. I will update the main post with them when I get a chance tonight :smile:

Will also get onto the judging

Quick Reply