The Student Room Group

Straight guys experimenting with other guys

I see many straight people labelled 'curious' on the gay applications and dating websites, and in an attempt to learn more about sexuality I'm wondering what are guys on TSR's limits with other guys. Having spoken to a few of them, they've told me they're not interested in guys in that way, or don't find them attractive but they just want to try it, or that they want to try a penis? I found most I've spoke to are more attracted to the penis than the guy itself.

So here's a mini-questionaire, feel free to fill it out. The girls can do so also.

Male or female:
Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?:
If yes, what? (not too graphic please):
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?:
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?:

Again, this topic intrigues me so please answer honestly, and feel free to do so anonymously.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Male or female: Male
Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: Yes
If yes, what? (not too graphic please): Everything
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: It REALLY REALLY depends on the person but otherwise not anymore
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: yes
Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: Not yet
If yes, what? (not too graphic please): N/A
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Perhaps, I would still call myself 'straight' though.
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Probably
Anon for obvious reasons!

I am probably quite like the guys you are talking about.
I would say I am straight, but I do have this fantasy of playing around with a guy (sucking him, and him doing me).
I am not sexually attracted to guys and could not have a relationship with one.
Basically like you say in the OP, it's all about the penis.

Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: No
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Yes
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: As long as I was a little drunk and it was spontaneous (so I didn't have time to thing abou it too much).
I suggest to add one question - whether homosexual or heterosexual.

And I just wanted to cited a sentence in Brokeback Mountain:

Ennis said: I don't love women. I don't love men. I just love Jack. Sexuality really depends on individuals whom you are with, I guess.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: Not yet
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Perhaps, I would still call myself 'straight' though.
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Probably

Anon for obvious reasons!

I am probably quite like the guys you are talking about.
I would say I am straight, but I do have this fantasy of playing around with a guy (sucking him, and him doing me).
I am not sexually attracted to guys and could not have a relationship with one.
Basically like you say in the OP, it's all about the penis.

Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Yes
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: As long as I was a little drunk and it was spontaneous (so I didn't have time to thing abou it too much).

Gawd, Cheers for answering :smile:
Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex? No
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: No
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: No
Reply 7
Original post by Ice Constricter
Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex? No
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: No

Lies! haha joke.

Thanks for your input.
Reply 8
If yes, what? (not too graphic please): No
Reply 9
Reminds me slightly of a conversation I had with some (male) friends when we were in our teens. Basically we were saying that none of us were super-100% sure that we were 100% straight, until one said "yeah... but boobs" and we were like, yeah fair enough, we're probably straight.

Male or female: M

Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: Yep
If yes, what? (not too graphic please): Kissing, touching, oral
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Not that I regret it, but I probably wouldn't do it again. I think I needed to do it just to check which way I went.
Reply 10
Original post by Ansolon
Reminds me slightly of a conversation I had with some (male) friends when we were in our teens. Basically we were saying that none of us were super-100% sure that we were 100% straight, until one said "yeah... but boobs" and we were like, yeah fair enough, we're probably straight.

Male or female: M

Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: Yep
If yes, what? (not too graphic please): Kissing, touching, oral
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Not that I regret it, but I probably wouldn't do it again. I think I needed to do it just to check which way I went.

You actually blew a guy just to check that you were straight?

anyway

Reply 11
The ratio of views:tongue:osts is shocking.

Bump.
Male or female: Female

If yes, what? (not too graphic please): Everything

Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: I'd do it again, yes

Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Yes.
I see many straight people labelled 'curious' on the gay applications and dating websites, and in an attempt to learn more about sexuality I'm wondering what are guys on TSR's limits with other guys. Having spoken to a few of them, they've told me they're not interested in guys in that way, or don't find them attractive but they just want to try it, or that they want to try a penis? I found most I've spoke to are more attracted to the penis than the guy itself.

So here's a mini-questionaire, feel free to fill it out. The girls can do so also.

Male or female:
Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?:
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?:

Again, this topic intrigues me so please answer honestly, and feel free to do so anonymously.

Female.

No. I've never had sexual contact with the same member of sex, nor the opposite sex. If/when I do decide to, I'd think it'd be with a guy. I think I want to do something sexual with a girl at some point in the distant future. I'm not physically attracted to girls and consider myself into guys so doing anything sexual with a girl wouldn't be something on my mind specifically. However I would like to try stuff with a girl at some point...

Yes I do want sexual contact with the same sex.

Coincidently, this topic also interests me. I always thought I was the only one but judging from the responses I'm not...

If yes, what? (not too graphic please): Topless semi nude kissing and heavy petting

Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Yes because it was enjoyable and I would be up for doing it again

Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Yes. I actually think I may be bisexual.
FYI I'm similar to Anon #3. I'm not homosexual but the fantasies are good and I would definitely try it. Definitely the all about the penis.
If yes, what? (not too graphic please): Received Oral Sex
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Yeah, I would probably try it again
Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Yes
Reply 17
I'm a straight guy who Defo wants to try gay experimenting with someone my age (17) but dunno if anyone feels same way ?
Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Nope never
Why has this thread resurfaced? Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending