Original post by HannahPye
I have an interview too on the 11th feb, it's one of my first

hey how did your interview go?? What was it like? Hope you enjoyed it there. X
London South Bank University
London South Bank University
London
Original post by sweet chick
hey how did your interview go?? What was it like? Hope you enjoyed it there. X

sorrrry I just realized your interviews in Feb and not Jan!! Lol!!
Reply 22
Haha I worried myself then thought I had missed it!
Lol! Sorry about for the confusion!! X
Original post by nafe
Noo mine is next monday! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi I was wondering have you already had your interview at lsbu?? How did it go?... X
Reply 25
Original post by nafe
Hi guys!
I have an interview in about two weeks and London Southbank Uni and i am very nervous :s-smilie:!! Its one of my first interviews and i really do want to get into Southbank! I was wondering if anyone has already been to their interview and has any tips? Im slightly worried about what they could ask on the English test too! Any ideas?
Thankyou!! :smile:

Hi I have a interview coming up and I was wondering can you help I really want to get on London south bank I understand there assay to write,can you remember how many math question was there including english as well
Reply 26

Hiiiii how did your interview go with southbank,I have my coming up am so scared if there's a way you can help I will very be grateful email if you can on [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Reply 27
I had my interview on the 11th and I was given an unconditional 3 days later!
Reply 28
I attended the numeracy and literacy skills test in southbank last week. The first test was the numeracy test which was 30 minutes. After the numeracy test we took a short break where they were marking the test paper. In order to pass we had to get at-least 7/10 for the numeracy. Luckily I passed, and was put through the next process of doing the literacy test which was also 30 minutes and consisted of two parts. The first part was of an article and options/statements such as A, B, C or D to choose from according to the questions about the article. The second part was a statement along the line of ' how does obesity or being overweight affect health and the society.' (We also kind of had to link this to the NHS). We were told that the essay was mainly marked on grammer, spelling, legibility and coherence.
They let you know whether your through to the second selection stage within seven days.
Just received an invitation to an interview this week, hope it goes well.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by S_58
I attended the numeracy and literacy skills test in southbank last week. The first test was the numeracy test which was 30 minutes. After the numeracy test we took a short break where they were marking the test paper. In order to pass we had to get at-least 7/10 for the numeracy. Luckily I passed, and was put through the next process of doing the literacy test which was also 30 minutes and consisted of two parts. The first part was of an article and options/statements such as A, B, C or D to choose from according to the questions about the article. The second part was a statement along the line of ' how does obesity or being overweight affect health and the society.' (We also kind of had to link this to the NHS). We were told that the essay was mainly marked on grammer, spelling, legibility and coherence.
They let you know whether your through to the second selection stage within seven days.
Just received an invitation to an interview this week, hope it goes well.

Congratulations for making to the interview stage!! Which nursing field will you be studying?...I have my test day next week and I'm already starting to get nervous! Can u help pls? Was everyone doing the same essay topic? Are you allowed to use calculator? I'm ok with maths but not so good at spellings and essays. Do u know how many words you allowed to write? Ta

Hello hannah i had my interview ob 11th feb too did you get a reply yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Munaaf49
Hello hannah i had my interview ob 11th feb too did you get a reply yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ignore me lol didnt know its 2012😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hey, I have booked an numeracy and literature test. However, I never got an emails about any interviews so normally when will the interview take place?
Reply 33
Hey,

I have booked an online numeracy and literature test which I will be attending soon. However, I did not get any emails about the interview process, so does that mean I will be having an interview on a different day to my test or the same day?
Original post by Hellow7
Hey,

I have booked an online numeracy and literature test which I will be attending soon. However, I did not get any emails about the interview process, so does that mean I will be having an interview on a different day to my test or the same day?

@Hellow7 Hi, maybe its worth starting a new thread for 2017 child nursing applicants, this is an old thread and you may not get any responses. :smile:

However, I have applied for Adult Nursing at LSBU for Sept 2017 intake and have also passed both tests and attended an interview, I now have an offer.

You need to pass both the numeracy and literacy tests, I believe these are now computer-based tests, the pass mark for this is on their past papers on the LSBU website so take a look at this and practice the past papers to get a feel of what might come up in the real exam. It's things like basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, ratio, percentages, stuff like that. If you pass you would then be invited for an interview. If you fail, you will not be invited to interview and your application is then made unsuccessful and you should receive confirmation of this via UCAS Track, when is your interview if you don't mind me asking?

I assume it's the same process for child nursing, I may be wrong, your more than welcome to double check this on the LSBU website for a piece of mind. :smile:

I hope this helped
Original post by Hellow7
Hey, I have booked an numeracy and literature test. However, I never got an emails about any interviews so normally when will the interview take place?

Hi, @Hellow7 Have you sat the literacy and numeracy tests at London South Bank University yet? If so, how did you do?

Have you applied to other universities too, Hows that going, the wait is a lot isn't it, constantly checking UCAS Track every second long.

How is it all going? Let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending