The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton University (starting September 2013)

Scroll to see replies

yh my friends got accepted so hope they let me know soon
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by ethansmummy2010
yh my friends got accepted so hope they let me know soon

just found out i was unsuccessful :frown:
Hi, I'm starting Wolves uni, this September I'm doing a BA in broadcasting/Journalism, I'm slightly nervous about it, so would love the opportunity to make new friends.
Original post by TashaLeigh-Ann
just found out i was unsuccessful :frown:

same I well gutted and only got interveiw at bcu left now if I dnt get in there im stuffed
same I well gutted and only got interveiw at bcu left now if I dnt get in there im stuffed

aw my god i am in the same situation as you.

good luck.. let me know how you get on.. add me on facebook if you want:

Tasha Boulton (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/TashaBoulton)
Original post by hstokoe44395
Omgggg add me on Facebook!! :biggrin: it's Holly Stokoe xx

I don't have Facebook :smile:
Hi, I am. I have received a conditional offer :smile: What is it you want to study?
good luck.. let me know how you get on.. add me on facebook if you want:

Tasha Boulton (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/TashaBoulton)

I can't find U cz there loads with same name look me up Chloe dykes
Reply 49
Original post by One Man Band
Hi, I'm starting Wolves uni, this September I'm doing a BA in broadcasting/Journalism, I'm slightly nervous about it, so would love the opportunity to make new friends.

Hi, I'm hoping to start to in September at Wolverhampton to study Special Needs & Inclusion Studies & Education Studies :smile:
Hi, I have a place for September to study children's nursing. My placements are in Dudley, really wanted Wolverhampton because that's where I live.

Seems kinda funny to me, studying at Wolverhampton uni but lectures in Walsall and placements in Dudley!
Anyone else in the same situation?
I can't find U cz there loads with same name look me up Chloe dykes

which ones you? whats your picture?xxx
which ones you? whats your picture?xxx

I've got dark pink highlights in my hair on pic
Which campus are you studying at ?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jessica080492w
I'm doing Childrens Nursing in Sept 2013, got an unconditional. Any one else? And my placement is Wolverhampton :smile:. xx

I'm doing adult nursing and have unconditional offer and accepted as my firm , which campus you at ?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hstokoe44395
I'm doing adult nursing and have unconditional offer and accepted as my firm , which campus you at ?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at Walsall campus but my placement is in Wolverhampton so i have got halls in Wolverhampton :smile: You going into halls?
I got a call yesterday asking if i could start on monday instead but have way too many commitments to drop everything at such short notice so am still going in Septmeber :smile: xx
anyone gonna do pharmacy?
hey I'm going wolves (local uni) and don't criminology and criminal justice and city campus

Anybody else doing similar course or in city campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
hi! i have conditional offer to do childhood&family studies and special needs& inclusion studies as joint honours :smile: am on a gap year and waiting to hear back on the grades, i need to get another 20pts to be in here so fingers crossed! will be studying at walsall campus and living there as well (hopefully) can't wait to start, although am so nervous about making new friends!
Reply 59
Original post by emma2508
hi! i have conditional offer to do childhood&family studies and special needs& inclusion studies as joint honours :smile: am on a gap year and waiting to hear back on the grades, i need to get another 20pts to be in here so fingers crossed! will be studying at walsall campus and living there as well (hopefully) can't wait to start, although am so nervous about making new friends!

Hi, I have a conditional offer to study Special Needs & Inclusion Studies & Education Studies, so we'll cross over on some lectures hopefully :smile: I'll hopefully be living at the Walsall campus too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending