The Student Room Group

Sexual Attraction to genitals?

I've heard it mentioned a couple of times by other people, but I just want to hear what the majority of people think. Even if you are attracted to the 'general body' of either sex, do you find the sexual organs a turn on? Or do you even find them a turn off? (answers from any sexuality please)

Scroll to see replies

Seeing them as a turn off must be kind of awkward when you're both in the mood...
Reply 2
Apparently women find the sight of cock disgusting? Apparently, it's hidious to look at... Can't say the same thing for anything female, but still.
In Sheldon Cooper's words "For the record, I do have genitals. They're functional and aesthetically pleasing."
Original post by kiss_my_asthma_99
In Sheldon Cooper's words "For the record, I do have genitals. They're functional and aesthetically pleasing."

And for the record i had a full pubis of hair by the time I reached 19
Reply 5
I like vaginas but I love those innie vaginas that look like a freshly plucked peach :coma:
Reply 6
I'm not turned off by them but it's not like I get incredibly horny when I see them... I guess I just prefer the rest of the body.
I wouldn't say a turn off, and if I'm in the mood I'm fine, well better than fine, but I don't particularly like the look of cock, would rather have it in me haha?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseafan
his was too, you idiot.

Okay I remember now, honest mistake relax mate.
Original post by SortYourLife
I wouldn't say a turn off, and if I'm in the mood I'm fine, well better than fine, but I don't particularly like the look of cock, would rather have it in me haha?

No disagreement there :colone:

But if a guy turns me on, so does his cock. They're inclusive.
Reply 10
when a guys erect I guess I find the look of it a turn on, when its all floppy im kind of indifferent to it
Original post by Tackla
I can help you with that :smile:

I'm sure you could :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cock is the main thing to turn me on, I love them :biggrin:

Think I would be gay if I was male lol
Reply 13
They're not exactly pretty to look at, but it's knowing what they can do with it which is a turn on, and the rest of the person of course.
Original post by Jayloo
They're not exactly pretty to look at, but it's knowing what they can do with it which is a turn on, and the rest of the person of course.

I agree with this. I guess that might be why guy waving about his cock to me on Skype wasn't a particular turn on for me :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I agree with this. I guess that might be why guy waving about his cock to me on Skype wasn't a particular turn on for me :rolleyes:

Sorry about that :redface:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 16
Complete turn off for me.
Reply 17
Original post by ildaf123
when a guys erect I guess I find the look of it a turn on, when its all floppy im kind of indifferent to it

I'm with you on that one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
A vagina isn't exactly physically attractive, but I ****ing love them :heart:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

Mannn.
You seem to be so unlucky with guys. Don't worry were not all bad :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending