But also get a lil fresh air okii? :smile:

InshaAllah, still got loads of rev to do :frown:
Yes dr.dream :wink:
Yeah i'll just stick my head out the window :biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by Maryb_101
I'm ill. :frown:

Join the club sis....

Eat a banana and mix some honey into a warm glass of milk....

:smile:

Now make a fruit salad...... :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by Zeegie
Join the club sis....

Eat a banana and mix some honey into a warm glass of milk....

:smile:

Now make a fruit salad...... :smile:

I am ill. Do you know how much effort the requires!? Unless you're willing to volunteer :tongue: lol
Ugh i guess i'll have to fix something up...blerghhhhh
Reply 63
InshaAllah, still got loads of rev to do :frown:
Yes dr.dream :wink:
Yeah i'll just stick my head out the window :biggrin:

Your health is a teeny weeny bit more important than revision
But still do some if you can :smile:
Yesyes pop it out of the window but not to far out, I won't be there to catch you if you fall :')
Reply 64
I am ill. Do you know how much effort the requires!? Unless you're willing to volunteer :tongue: lol
Ugh i guess i'll have to fix something up...blerghhhhh

If I lived at your house I would have done that for you no doubt :wink: and then make your bed really big and plushy and put loads of pillows and then dim the lights and put a stick of incense through your room and then make you go to sleep :smile:

Plus exercise, even just a little bit, is one of the best things you can do, despite the fatigue :biggrin:

Oh and you also need some j-cing music :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Your Dream :)
Your health is a teeny weeny bit more important than revision
But still do some if you can :smile:
Yesyes pop it out of the window but not to far out, I won't be there to catch you if you fall :')

Yes i guess so. I shall try :smile:
Lol i'm going to go now, if im not back withn 5 means i've gone :O

:tongue:
Reply 66
Original post by Zeegie
If I lived at your house I would have done that for you no doubt :wink: and then make your bed really big and plushy and put loads of pillows and then dim the lights and put a stick of incense through your room and then make you go to sleep :smile:

Plus exercise, even just a little bit, is one of the best things you can do, despite the fatigue :biggrin:

Oh and you also need some j-cing music :smile:

We should go out.

Reply 67
Yes i guess so. I shall try :smile:
Lol i'm going to go now, if im not back withn 5 means i've gone :O

Intezaar
Reply 68
We should go out.

Well I've never really experienced THAT side of my sexuality but hey what the hell let's go for it! Ahahahaahahha looooooool

One day hun, one day :smile:
Reply 69
Dulhe kaa sehraa suhaanaaa lagtaaa hai, dulhan ka toh dil deewana lagta haiii
Reply 70
Alright peeps, your dream basically did all the work for coming up with awards and nominees, so dont shoot me if you dont like them :biggrin:
Reply 71
Original post by Warlord
Alright peeps, your dream basically did all the work for coming up with awards and nominees, so dont shoot me if you dont like them :biggrin:

But i haven't finished sending my votes in!!! Can you please wait??? It'll only take a second!!

EDIT__________SENT THEM NOW :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by Zeegie
But i haven't finished sending my votes in!!! Can you please wait??? It'll only take a second!!

EDIT__________SENT THEM NOW :smile:

You dont know what the categories are yet :biggrin: Your dream will post the awards, and then all of you have to pm him your answers. Or just post it here, whatever you want :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by Warlord
You dont know what the categories are yet :biggrin: Your dream will post the awards, and then all of you have to pm him your answers. Or just post it here, whatever you want :smile:

he's posted the categories on the other thread...i've pm'ed him my answers... :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by Zeegie
he's posted the categories on the other thread...i've pm'ed him my answers... :smile:

lol im such a fail, forgot that thread is still alive :biggrin:
Reply 75
Original post by Warlord
lol im such a fail, forgot that thread is still alive :biggrin:

Not for long :wink:
Reply 76
Original post by Zeegie
Not for long :wink:

Dont make me sad :frown:
Reply 77
Original post by Warlord
Dont make me sad :frown:

Awwww baby don't be sad :frown: Anyway, I'll be the sad one when I don't get an award hahahaahahah
Reply 78
Original post by Zeegie
Awwww baby don't be sad :frown: Anyway, I'll be the sad one when I don't get an award hahahaahahah

I need a hug :frown: Im not sad, but it does feel a little odd that after 4500 posts in the last month the thread will close down. It was so popular, lets make sure this one is too people. Oh dw, I am sure you will get an award, help me make people vote lol, need more people voting then. Who knows, you may win something :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by Warlord
I need a hug :frown: Im not sad, but it does feel a little odd that after 4500 posts in the last month the thread will close down. It was so popular, lets make sure this one is too people. Oh dw, I am sure you will get an award, help me make people vote lol, need more people voting then. Who knows, you may win something :smile:

BEAR HUG :biggrin: I'll always give you a hug lol :smile: Hey dw this thread will be super awesome too :smile: Anyway Maryam and I are going on all nighters after the january exams :wink: Wow can't believe 4500 posts just in the last month!! PLus we'll get some new people :smile:

Ain't counting on winning but ok lol :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending