The Student Room Group

I've lost myself over Xmas

I'm retaking my GCSE Maths at an adult college (I'm 22). We had 3 weeks off during Xmas and I'm looking back at the work and the homework and I'm actually freaking out a bit at how much I've forgotten. Alot of information just feels washed away now. I don't know if I'm just tired or something. I'm just panicking a bit .... anyone had a similar situation like this?
Reply 1
Original post by Parx
I'm retaking my GCSE Maths at an adult college (I'm 22). We had 3 weeks off during Xmas and I'm looking back at the work and the homework and I'm actually freaking out a bit at how much I've forgotten. Alot of information just feels washed away now. I don't know if I'm just tired or something. I'm just panicking a bit .... anyone had a similar situation like this?

Start from the beginning and work your way back up to the standard you were before the 3 week break
For a start do not panic as panicking just means you forget more and more. To find out how much you have in reality forgotten do a past paper and see what you get. You will probably find you remember stuff you didn't think you knew and then you can just work on the bits you have forgotten. But do not panic!

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending