The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Changing Balance - Oxford Brookes

Hey,

I am doing combined honours and I just decided to change my balance, so I did. Unfortunately I cannot change anything currently on my PIP because exam committee are meeting till 21st of Jan. I have actually completed all requirements for my course since I changed the balance (completed all the subjects needed for my major subject), however I will still have an extra semester left now because I changed it late. I decided to complete the semester by doing extra modules anyway because I want to learn more, the modules are a part of my major subject and I am not sure if the extra modules though part of my course would still be counted as part of my final grade.

Does anyone know if extra modules that are part of my major subject can be counted towards my final grade still?

The max amount of modules I am allowed to do are 22, and I have done 16, and I am taking 2 more, so it should be counted right?

-JUP
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by DearLife
Hey,

I am doing combined honours and I just decided to change my balance, so I did. Unfortunately I cannot change anything currently on my PIP because exam committee are meeting till 21st of Jan. I have actually completed all requirements for my course since I changed the balance (completed all the subjects needed for my major subject), however I will still have an extra semester left now because I changed it late. I decided to complete the semester by doing extra modules anyway because I want to learn more, the modules are a part of my major subject and I am not sure if the extra modules though part of my course would still be counted as part of my final grade.

Does anyone know if extra modules that are part of my major subject can be counted towards my final grade still?

The max amount of modules I am allowed to do are 22, and I have done 16, and I am taking 2 more, so it should be counted right?

-JUP

Go and see student support coordinators.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending