The Student Room Group

Child Nursing Interview at Bangor University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Elengj22
Hey:smile: i've recently had an interview at Bangor for adult nursing, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long do they usually take to get back to you. Many thanks x

Hey. I had my interview really on so it took awhile to get a reply. I think if you have the interview about now it should be within two weeks x
Reply 41
Original post by EmmaF93
Hey. I had my interview really on so it took awhile to get a reply. I think if you have the interview about now it should be within two weeks x

Thankyou:smile: really kind of you to reply! I've been waiting for about a week now. How did you get on? x
Reply 42
Thankyou:smile: really kind of you to reply! I've been waiting for about a week now. How did you get on? x

Ive had an un successful but offered a place on the waiting list. How about everyone else? X
Reply 43

Hey sorry I didn't reply earlier. I got a conditional offer :smile: have you heard yet? X
Reply 44
Original post by samf_89
Just had an unsuccessful off Bangor. Bangor said If I get put on reserves they'd put it to unsuccessful and send a letter out. But had no post haha so don't wanna get my hopes up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also had an unsuccessful off Bangor! so dissapointed. Have you had any feedback?
Reply 45
Original post by EmmaF93
Hey sorry I didn't reply earlier. I got a conditional offer :smile: have you heard yet? X

Congratulations! I didn't get an offer, i'm just hoping i'm on reserve list.x
Reply 46
Original post by jo-hew
Ive had an un successful but offered a place on the waiting list. How about everyone else? X

That's good news that your on the waiting list:smile: i got an unsuccessful, it was my first choice as well! x
Reply 47
Hi, I was on reserve list and had a place! :smile: who else is starting? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by jo-hew
Hi, I was on reserve list and had a place! :smile: who else is starting? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm starting in September :smile:
Reply 49
Ohh brill :smile: do you know anyone else starting? Would be good to know a couple before getting there x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
No, I don't know anyone else. There's not many of us though, so shouldn't take long to get to know everyone when we do start :smile:
Reply 51
Yes that's true. Have you had a timetable or anything? I was I only told on Friday and they didn't say much really just that we start on 23rd x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by jo-hew
Yes that's true. Have you had a timetable or anything? I was I only told on Friday and they didn't say much really just that we start on 23rd x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey guys. I start in september too :smile: we don't receive our timetables until the first week. Are you guys placed in wrexham too. X
Reply 53
Yeah, placed in Wrexham. I was just told that we would get more info about a month before the course starts with dates, where we need to go and what we need to do on the first day etc. I'm still waiting to hear back about finance, I completed my forms a while back but have heard nothing since.
Reply 54
Ill be at Wrexham too but living at Bangor. I've had no finance forms yet. I'm hoping there won't be a massive delay in getting loans etc. will you both be living in Wrexham? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Yeah I'm living in wrexham as it too far for me to go. I rang up about the bursary the other day and he said once results were finished bangor send them a list of people who are in then they send us our letters. He said hopefully it will be sometime this week. :smile: have you all had your BCG (TB) done now? X
Reply 56
I've had nothing as I was I only on waiting list. I've sent in all forms I was given CRB and occupational health. I've had my CRB back but heard nothing from occupational health :/ xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I've had a bursary form through the post this morning to fill out x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Ooh that's good. Occupational health took about a week to get back to me then I had to go to wrexham hospital to get my injection done. Then we get our hep B when we start. X
Reply 59
I think I had a BCG before I went on holiday in April. Ill have to check. I handed my occupational health form in about 2 months ago. Perhaps ill hear from them soon :smile: where are you from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending