The Student Room Group

What do you think about Latvians?

would love to see what you think guys. :smile:
Reply 1
I met a Latvian girl once and she was lovely, but never been to the place or met enough of them to make an informed opinion.
Reply 2
anything else?
Reply 3
I think of leather jackets with tracksuit bottoms
This song always comes to mind

Other than that the things that come to mind are a love of ice hockey, preserved environment, lots of music and a pretty decent government. Also their contributions to NATO and their aid in Iraq and Afghanistan both on a military and civilian level.

All in all Latvians seem pretty cool.
Reply 5
Original post by 2ndClass
I think of leather jackets with tracksuit bottoms

Those are Russians for sure.
What kind of a question is this? To be honest, unless I'm asked a question like this I don't think about them.
Reply 7
I'm latvian )))
Reply 8
We're pretty cool. Ask away if you want to know anything about us :--)
Latvian girls are hot :cool:
Reply 10
I know nothing about Latvia, its location or its people :frown:
I am however stopping there on my way home from Lithuania, and me and my friends are gonna make a point of exploring in our 9 hours there haha!
My au pair for the past 3 years is from Latvia and she's really nice. We get along really well and she's just a genuinely really nice person :smile: I don't have any other Latvian person to judge by but in my rather limited experience Latvian people are very nice! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by SloaneRanger
Latvian girls are hot :cool:

I expected that comment.

Miss Latvia

Reply 13
doable...
I think they are people from Latvia...
Hi I am Ilona Zvagina a registered care manager at The Care Group Malvern, if any of my Latvian friends are looking for care work live in ( pay £450 pw ) domicillary home care ( £8.50 -9.50 p/hr ) please call me 01684 572156. thankyou.
Hello, i have recently become a registered care manager for The Care Group Malvern in Worcestershire and i am looking for any of my Latvian friends to come and work with me as live in carers ( £450 p/w ) or car givers delivering care at clients homes paying from £8.50 - 9.50 p/hr.

Free training, uniform, DBS and 35 per mile travel allowance, £250 referal bonus, £25 per month carer of the month scheme !

Please call 01684 572156 NOW

Paldies, Ilona

Quick Reply

Latest